Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Webmasterbabble should try for PublicityClerks

Advertise Here

I was wondering why WebmasterBabble not using PublicityClerks. It's the best BSA alternative and especially suits the discussion boards. For the websites which is getting more than 5000 impressions per month easily can get approved by them.

I thought WebmasterBabble must try for PublicityClerks, Getting $30-$50 per month wouldn't be a bad deal at all! 462 I have been using their ads on my forum called - KuperForum.com and results are quite good.

It is just my thought, I hope you like it Smile
Thanks for the suggestion. I've never heard of them until now.

Will indeed sign up and try and get approved. That money wouldn't be bad at all. Smile

Chad
Need Free Image Hosting? Visit My new Photo Hosting and sharing website.
MyPhotoHosting.com
Free Photo and Image Hosting Website

AnswerPail.com
New Fast Growing Questions & Answer Website Topics on virtually anything.

Alright! Go ahead, I'm pretty sure they will accept this forum.
I signed up yesterday so now just waiting for approval. Smile

Chad
MyPhotoHosting.com

AnswerPail.com

(05-18-2014, 09:29 PM)chad Wrote: I signed up yesterday so now just waiting for approval. Smile

Chad
Good luck on getting approved. I might try them myself. Smile
(05-22-2014, 11:37 AM)aspiringwebmaster Wrote: Good luck on getting approved. I might try them myself. Smile
Thanks. I'm still waiting to get approved. Smile

Chad
MyPhotoHosting.com

AnswerPail.com

(05-22-2014, 11:55 AM)chad Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 11:37 AM)aspiringwebmaster Wrote: Good luck on getting approved. I might try them myself. Smile
Thanks. I'm still waiting to get approved. Smile

Chad
hi, chad i am the owner of kuperforum publicityclerks was good at the beginning i was getting decently month ad space sell but now everything seems to be dried up i do get sales but not like in the beginning and if you go to publicityclerks you will find that lots of publishers are leaving them i think buysellads still at the top but it's hard to get in though crankyads was good to but they have closed350
(07-10-2014, 10:49 PM)slavedander Wrote: hi, chad i am the owner of kuperforum publicityclerks was good at the beginning i was getting decently month ad space sell but now everything seems to be dried up i do get sales but not like in the beginning and if you go to publicityclerks you will find that lots of publishers are leaving them i think buysellads still at the top but it's hard to get in though crankyads was good to but they have closed350

Thanks for the info. Publicityclerks never responded back to me. So I gave up on them.

Adsense is doing pretty good for me right now. But I'm always looking for other income streams as it's great to not have to rely on a single source of income.

Chad
MyPhotoHosting.com

AnswerPail.com

Thank for info Big Grin
(07-14-2014, 12:37 AM)chad Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 10:49 PM)slavedander Wrote: hi, chad i am the owner of kuperforum publicityclerks was good at the beginning i was getting decently month ad space sell but now everything seems to be dried up i do get sales but not like in the beginning and if you go to publicityclerks you will find that lots of publishers are leaving them i think buysellads still at the top but it's hard to get in though crankyads was good to but they have closed350

Thanks for the info. Publicityclerks never responded back to me. So I gave up on them.

Adsense is doing pretty good for me right now. But I'm always looking for other income streams as it's great to not have to rely on a single source of income.

Chad
I tried publicity clerks again and got approved. I'm giving it a try to see if I get some advertisers. 

Can't hurt to try I guess. 

Chad
Advertise Here
MyPhotoHosting.com

AnswerPail.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is webmasterbabble.com a DO Follow Forum? Jamesyu 4 2,777 12-18-2016, 08:43 PM
Last Post: thanhnhan241096
  Signature at webmasterbabble jacobngo 24 2,691 12-13-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: arjupraja12
  Feedback: What Do You think of the new Theme For Webmasterbabble chad 4 388 12-01-2016, 05:21 AM
Last Post: rosestorm
  Webmasterbabble.com is now 3 years old chad 42 11,387 09-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: chad
  Feedback: Happy 2nd Birthday to Webmasterbabble.com chad 12 7,454 08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Johnn
  Webmasterbabble hit 1,000 posts as of April 14th 2013 Joshua 28 16,113 08-12-2016, 11:20 PM
  Feedback: How Did You Find Webmasterbabble.com chad 1 292 08-12-2016, 11:13 PM
  Webmasterbabble.com turns 4 years old today. chad 0 528 02-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: chad
  Is webmasterbabble.com owned by webhosting-land.com ? Kermit Frog11 5 4,228 11-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Attie
  Happy 1st Birthday Webmasterbabble.com chad 17 10,572 10-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Last Post: shiba tatsuya

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon