Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it necessary to submit your url to google?

Advertise Here

I'm starting up a new blog and the last time I submitted the blogs url to google and other search engines.

But is it really necessary to submit the url or will google and other search engines find my blog on their own?
It's not necessary. Just get some backlinks to it and google will find it. Actually it's better for google to find your site on it's own.
It would be better that you use webmasters tools of Google to list your site there because in case of any problem or if you will avoid any search engines rules or guidelines then google will send you email that you should avoid this step for continue ranking in SERPs.

Thanks
I do not think its necessary. I suggest you to do social bookmarking of your all blog post in high pr SBM sites which helps to crawl fast in Google.
To add websites in google webmaster tools helps to crawl all web pages faster to index them in google search engines.
Not really ! It's just the quicker process to tell them - "Hey, I created a new site, come here to index it", otherwise they'll somehow able to stalk you anyway. Smile
Google has always found my sites a few weeks after going live with the site.

On another note: Whenever I'm in the admin side of my wordpress blogs right after posting the blog post live google is right there the minute after posting it. lol It's creepy. Smile

Chad
To answer the question - no, it's not necessary! But the rather interesting question is why do you create a "product" when you don't want to "sell" it! Well, you post something online because you either want to earn money, you want others to look at it, you want your blog/site to pop-up when people search for the similar information you've provided -- if submitting to google and others does nothing at least it gives you a feel that you did some marketing for your product! Smile
Submit your blog on high quality social bookmarking websites, directories.
Google will crawl the url automatically, but in order to get get quickly index your url, you need to submit them to Google.
Advertise Here
Hotels Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can i get my blog on top google ? andyle 27 3,534 03-17-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: RichRich
  Google+ vs Pintrest DavidHong 16 2,140 02-08-2017, 06:50 AM
Last Post: rainyvta
  Do you still submit sites to web directories sanusense 17 5,380 01-09-2017, 03:29 AM
Last Post: minddigital55
  GOOGLE ACCOUNT, CAN SPEND $50,000/ DAY dungsdtq92 7 360 12-14-2016, 03:13 AM
Last Post: marcko
  Google PR Gemma02 30 6,872 10-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: bluesky94

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon