• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Web 2.0 Submission helpful to increase Ranking?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Please share experience about Web 2.0 Blog posting websites. It is really very much helpful to increase keywords ranking in short time?
I've been doing it and it's helped my sites Rankings.
Absolutely yes, You can use web 2.0 submission to promote your website. Web 2.0 submission will help you more if after submission you will promote your submission page by social bookmarking or other way, You can say that its just a part of link baiting.

Thanks
Hi,

Web 2.0 Blog posting websites is helpful to increase keywords ranking... but in my experience not in a short time. You need to mix others Web Marketing techniques.
I got ups and downs experiences. Now it's risky. I believe this happens because of Google's latest algorithms: Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird.
Web2.0 submission is a good way to make business popular in short time and also useful for drive traffic to your website.
I prefer Video Marketing+Web 2.0 Sites, and it's the easiest way to increase Video's position in serps, never tried with articles or web page yet.
Yes they are helpful, but depends on your efforts. These submissions should be placed to their niche category to obtain great traffic.
Hotels Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How SEO of Blogs is important to increase website keywords ranking? johnwilliams 28 7,706 05-10-2018, 05:16 AM
Last Post: BJoEs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon