Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long does it take to receive google adsense comfirmation pin in mail?

Advertise Here

I logged into my adsense account today and got the below message.

Quote:Congratulations! Your earnings have reached the verification threshold, so we've started the process of verifying your account. This will prepare you to receive your first payment once you've earned the payment threshold.

To verify your account we automatically generate and mail a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the payment address listed in your account. Once you receive your PIN, you'll need to enter it at the bottom of this page. In the meantime, your account remains active and you may continue to show ads and accrue earnings.

I was wondering when I can expect this pin to arrive in the mail?

I'm excited that I reached this point and hopefully I'll reach the $100.00 payout soon.

Well I hope to earn more than that from adsense.

It'd be nice to have this income coming in while I sit at the beach. lol
It usually takes about 5 days I believe.

I'm actually waiting on one of those as well.

Chad
Need Free Image Hosting? Visit My new Photo Hosting and sharing website.
MyPhotoHosting.com
Free Photo and Image Hosting Website

AnswerPail.com
New Fast Growing Questions & Answer Website Topics on virtually anything.

You should receive it in about 7 days at least.
An update.

I just recieved my adsense pin in the mail today. So for me it took 4 days.

Chad
Need Free Image Hosting? Visit My new Photo Hosting and sharing website.
MyPhotoHosting.com
Free Photo and Image Hosting Website

AnswerPail.com
New Fast Growing Questions & Answer Website Topics on virtually anything.

(09-12-2013, 01:07 PM)John342 Wrote: I logged into my adsense account today and got the below message.

Quote:Congratulations! Your earnings have reached the verification threshold, so we've started the process of verifying your account. This will prepare you to receive your first payment once you've earned the payment threshold.

To verify your account we automatically generate and mail a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the payment address listed in your account. Once you receive your PIN, you'll need to enter it at the bottom of this page. In the meantime, your account remains active and you may continue to show ads and accrue earnings.

I was wondering when I can expect this pin to arrive in the mail?

I'm excited that I reached this point and hopefully I'll reach the $100.00 payout soon.

Well I hope to earn more than that from adsense.

It'd be nice to have this income coming in while I sit at the beach. lol
It depends upon which country you belong if you are from asian country like india it will take much longer time. i requested pin almost three times but still it didn't came so i use manual verification process which will available to use after 3 atempts.
Basically it takes 2-3 days for complete review of any site for Adsense. You also get a confirmation in 6-8 hrs., if you clear first step review for your Adsense account.
Basically it takes 2-3 days for complete review of any site for Adsense. You also get a confirmation in 6-8 hrs., if you clear first step review for your Adsense account.
Within 7 days only you. Try to wait offline!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google MC accounts for rent a3vincent 0 26 03-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: a3vincent
  Support all about cloak - Agency Facebook account & Google partner account for every davildung_md 0 69 02-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: davildung_md
  Looking For Google, Fb Partner alice_nguyen 2 122 02-23-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jack Marketer
  Business account for advertising of Google and Facebook ! alice_nguyen 0 44 02-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: alice_nguyen
  Facebook & Google Agencys account for rent marken1 1 145 02-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: marken1
Wink To increase your web traffic, Business Manager acc of Fb and Google to run ads for re alice_nguyen 1 77 02-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Last Post: rainyvta
  Looking For Google, Fb Partner alice_nguyen 1 79 02-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: huyenthoi
  Provide agency Facebook acc & Premium Google partner acc to run ads a3vincent 1 83 01-24-2017, 03:28 AM
  Agency Facebook/google Account For Every body alice_nguyen 2 105 01-24-2017, 03:27 AM
  Agency Facebook/google Account For Every body alice_nguyen 0 70 01-18-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: alice_nguyen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon