SEMrush
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal account restriction scam email. Beware

Advertise Here

Please be aware of a paypal scam going around. This email appears to be from paypal but is infact not.

They want you to download an attachment and fill out a form to regain access to your account.

Paypal WILL NOT have you fill out an attachment in email to restore your account.

Be safe.

Quote:======================================================================
We need your help
======================================================================

Dear PayPal Customer,

Please Download the attached form to verify your Profile information and restore your account access.

Make sure you enter the information accurately, and according to the formats required.
Fill in all the required fields.

Case ID Number PP-002-054-171-429

How you can help.To Not Confirm It Again

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community.
we regularly screen account activity. Our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.
We have placed a restriction on your account as a precaution.

To lift the restriction we will require some further information from you.

Once we review your further information and we're confident that the use of your account does not
present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

We have sent you an attachment which contains all the necessary steps in order to restore your account access.
Download and open it in your browser. After we have gathered the necessary information, you will regain full access to your account.

To help us with this and to see what you can and can't do with your account
until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Thanks for the warning. I received that email today.
(10-13-2013, 09:42 AM)blogger234 Wrote: Thanks for the warning. I received that email today.

No problem. I want everyone to be safe. Smile

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Please be aware of a paypal scam going around. This email appears to be from paypal but is infact not.
Good post.There are many scam email like this.Most often I check the reviews from the email domain that I received.I use Webutations.org which has criteria like Webutation reviews and Web of trust that calculates the trustfulness from various reviews found.Then I do a whois search using WhoisXY.com and get to know about the website owner details.If I find it to be a scam I try to report it to the respective domain registrar.
Yeah, Been a month ago I gotten quite similar e-mail in my inbox. It was like You need to Verify Paypal account again. And I got them at a instant when I saw the http://paypal...Paypal doesn't uses http, they are secured database with SSL https Smile
thank you so much
haiz i hate hacker....i have a lot of money....why they want it for me @@ huhu Thanks for warning
Thanks for the warning
Thanks for the warning
Advertise Here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB and GG ads account for Rent [d.hang307] d.hang307 1 256 04-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bidaddy
  FACEBOOK AGENCY ACCOUNT TO RUN AD dungsdtq92 1 153 04-15-2017, 11:29 AM
  Giveaway an ebook about Email Marketing Kaitlam14 1 151 04-15-2017, 10:40 AM
  Scammers Calling From 619-488-5608 Beware chad 1 1,309 01-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Richard Henry
  The Better Business Bureau or BBB is just a scam? John342 2 2,067 08-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Last Post: RobotIan
  Paypal accidentally credits $92 quadrillion to a mans paypal account. Oliver33 1 2,106 07-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: chad
  Hilarious email collection from dontevenreply.com Jonaq2 1 2,853 07-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Last Post: chad
  Phishing Email | PayPal : A flag/error has occurred with your account! chad 2 4,165 05-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Kermit Frog11
  Do you have a twitter account? Crikey 4 3,889 02-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bigbear

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon