• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is google page rank of 1 good?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
I just checked my google page rank and it's finally at 1.

How good is this page rank of 1?
It's not great but its a good start. It shows you are listed in Google's index. And you at least stand a chance at being found when someone searches something related to your content.

My advice keep adding great content and be patient as it takes time to climb the Google pagerank ladder.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

As your site ages and you add more content. You could potentially climb even higher. Even if you got a page rank of 3, it would be a lot better than a page rank of 1.

I know we'd all like to make it to page rank of 10. But that is probably just a pipe dream. lol
My site page rank is 0. http://authenticsoccerjersey.org/
(09-05-2012, 12:37 AM)Yasmin Wrote: My site page rank is 0. http://authenticsoccerjersey.org/

I'm sure your page rank will rise. That's a nice looking site.

As to the op. Yes page rank 1 is good if your site hasn't been online too long. Keep writing good content and updating your site with good information and your page rank should rise.

Good Luck

Roger
PR 1 is below average, to increase your page rank you try to get more high page rank links pointing to your website.
(08-05-2012, 08:05 PM)gman22 Wrote: I just checked my google page rank and it's finally at 1.

How good is this page rank of 1?

PageRank ranges from 0 to 10.The more you rank in search engines the more beneficial for you.Now,there are many techniques to improve the pagerank like good quality in the site/blog, regular updates,interlinking posts,Good website design & uptime,social media,affiliate marketing etc and SEO is one such technique.It uses various techniques like usage of suggested keywords,sitemap creation,submission to search engines etc.Through such legal process one can gain the desired web presence.The factors that Google considers are keywords in URL, Title, Text, Domain age,Number of visitors etc.It keeps updating the factors for page ranking. The companies that provide SEO also should update accordingly.If we get services from such a concerned company then we can definitely make SEO to be effective.I have used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from Thewebpole.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which eventually improved my website traffic.
It means that atleast your site is indexed and it can get better through time.
I have gotten PR4 for my SEO blog once, but Not much of revenue success with that blog. So, I really just don't care about PR. Simply work on website and create healty backlinks, Rank well.
Page rank 1 is ok but not good. make your site more visible to search engines and do some article submission. High quality backlinks also help to increase your page rank

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Tag Manager Krunal 3 44 Today, 12:49 AM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  What Is google Products..? sonamsharma 4 88 Yesterday, 01:12 AM
Last Post: canadaimmigrationconsultant
  best techniques for off page SEO ? LitchiLive 5 175 09-18-2018, 11:13 PM
Last Post: sankalppatil
  Why google crawl my website delay? websitedesigningindelhi 1 17 09-18-2018, 09:42 PM
Last Post: pharmasecure
  Off-page SEO? sofia901 4 44 09-17-2018, 03:38 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  How to add Website for Google search results? ankitasharma123 10 245 09-17-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  Why Did Google Remove Some of My Reviews? canadaimmigrationconsultant 1 38 09-14-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: pharmasecure
  How Many google seo technique..? ankitasharma123 3 93 09-14-2018, 01:31 AM
  What is Google Business..? gunjanjain 6 49 09-14-2018, 01:26 AM
  What is Google data analytics? gunjanjain 10 163 09-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Last Post: EmilyPete

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon