• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so many folks fail with online marketing...

Advertise Here

One of the biggest reasons why people fail to earn any dough online is because they run around in circles chasing down the newest shiny object instead of concentrating on just 1 or 2 methods and becoming really proficient at them.

There are several ways to make cash online, like running a blog, Search engine optimization, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work. Although they all take effort. Many beginners might go and create 2-3 articles, submit them to a couple of directories, make no money and then go around complaining that online marketing doesn't work.

The trick is to single out 1 topic of Internet marketing that interests you the most and then become exceptional at it because the more you love something, the more likely you are to study more and gain mastery over that topic.

It's what worked for me. What do you guys think?
You're absolutely right. Greed took over them over their senses. Only the more knowledgeable and careful individual can succeed in business.
Simple cause they don't are lazy to learn and listen what others say Smile
Internet marketing and SEO forum - http://letsforum.com
They either do not put more efforts or quit very early without putting enough focus on this. To get successful online it need more focus and hard work with lot of research and production.
If you're absolutely best. Greed required over all of them over their particular senses. Only the more knowledgeable and cautious individual can flourish in business.
I never read these items before, it give me more knowledge. Tks!
I working with MMO, and I ready happy with this job
(03-18-2016, 01:55 AM)Brittany Wrote: If you're absolutely best. Greed required over all of them over their particular senses. Only the more knowledgeable and cautious individual can flourish in business.

I think so you
Why do online businesses fail? This question isn’t easy to answer. More often than not, there are multiple factors that prevent online businesses from turning a profit, or that lead to an eventual downfall. These factors may be simple – like heavy competition – or more complex, involving a lack of necessary internet marketing knowledge and activities.

Some studies have shown that 90% of online businesses fail within the first four months of operation. This is a pretty abysmal statistic, isn’t it? If you have a brand new business, or are thinking of starting one, you probably want to do everything in your power to be among the 10% that find long-term success. So what can you do to keep your ecommerce website or online business from failing?

On this page, we’ll examine some of the most common reasons that lead to online business failure, and cover a few of the ways you can prevent these problems and get your company on a path to success.

Here's how to succeed with your online business
LACK OF BASIC BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE

Advances in technology and online services have made it easy for almost anyone to open a business online. There are a variety of website platforms and shopping carts that allow you to sell products from your website, with setup perhaps only taking a few hours. If you’re familiar with the internet and know a little bit about HTML, you may figure that it’s simple to set up and operate an ecommerce store – with no business background required.

Unfortunately, not having a general knowledge of basic business terms, or how businesses operate, might be your downfall. If you have a successful ecommerce store that is making a few thousand dollars a week, but you don’t know what your operating costs are, you may run out of money very quickly. Alternately, if you’re not keeping track of the profit margin on the products you are selling, or tracking the costs of the sales you are running, you may be reselling products for more than what it cost to purchase them in the first place!

Running a business isn’t as simple as subtracting your expenses from your profits. There are a lot of factors that determine whether or not you are operating at a profit, and not being aware of them – or being mindful of “hidden” expenses – could very quickly lead to your downfall. So before starting your business online, or opening an ecommerce website, make sure you have a full knowledge of how to run a business. You can look for a business course to take at a local university or online, or learn from a trusted business partner who is willing to help you take those first shaky steps.

Although there will always be a few lucky entrepreneurs who are able to “dive right in” and learn as they go along, don’t assume that this will be you. Learning as you go could be a huge mistake. When your business is operating, you need to focus on running it – not learning how to run it.
I would have to agree with a lot of the users in this post with the concept of focusing on 1 or 2 internet marketing techniques rather than focus on everything. I started off my Internet marketing journey with the idea of doing all the possible methods out there. I would try one then move on to the next when it would not work. Only now after a couple of years am I starting to see results from only focusing on 1 or 2 ideas. Focusing on 1 or 2 ideas these days gives me more income than when I had my mental powers focused on all areas of Internet marketing.
Advertise Here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I earn money online? bizbroker24 37 6,473 02-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: RichRich
  What is Email Marketing ? DavidHong 10 921 02-22-2017, 08:25 AM
  Do you earn your living online? Urva321 42 13,819 02-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  Social Media Marketing Agency Review – You Can Master Your Social Media in just 4 Mon Baby bear 2 78 01-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Baby bear
  How is make money online? Johnn 16 882 01-19-2017, 08:01 AM
Wink email marketing nowicandoall 24 2,906 01-19-2017, 07:51 AM
  24Option Affiliate Program - Binary Options Marketing JamesCarter 3 2,082 01-18-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: LindaJLund
  How To Make $350.00 a day online chad 10 906 12-13-2016, 07:42 AM
Last Post: luffy268
  Make money online with adf.ly url shortener. $4.00 per 1,000 visitors chad 20 8,767 09-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dieubaoanh
  Looking For Affiliate or Internet Marketing Success Ebooks sanusense 3 1,691 09-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Last Post: dieubaoanh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon