• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you blog?
Product Launch by my blog for sharing learning process in the MMO and also have more income
relax and make extra income. they are my two main reasons
I found a very good blog, where I can be myself
Bogging has recently turned 20. Blogging is older than Justin Bieber. Let me just grab my mug of cocoa and a nice sensible book to read because I’m feeling old. It’s hard to believe that anything to do with the World Wide Web can have been going on so long but it’s true, people have been writing about themselves and things they find interesting all over the internet for 20 years now.

The idea of blogging is so weird and amazing. That you can be a published writer on a platform that is accessible to millions of people is mind-boggling if you stop and think about it. But just because we can do something, it doesn’t necessarily mean that we do it. I can wear high heels, my feet are physically capable of wearing them, and yet they never adorn my feet. So, are you one of the millions who blogs and if you are, why do you blog?

Do you blog rather than keep a physical diary? Is blogging just a way of letting go of whatever is on your mind, just blurting your thoughts out onto a (web)page when you feel the need, a la the early pioneers of blogging? I love blogs like this, the ones where things aren’t shiny, posts aren’t pre-planned, and thoughts aren’t edited. I think that people are so ridiculously brave to write like this because not for all the great “Waffle Day” presents Leslie Knope would buy me would I ever allow my unedited opinions to make their way onto the internet.

But perhaps you blog because you have a passion for something and you want to share that passion and become a part of that community. I’ve recently taken up sewing and there is just so much information out there on sewing blogs that people are willing to share. There are tips for how to do things better, honesty about how people have messed projects up and inspiration for new things to try. The same is true of any hobby – fan of photography, shopping, hiking? The internet’s got you covered. There are so many people sharing their expertise both to communicate with others and to help out a dame or gent they don’t know.

Or is writing a blog your way of making a non-monetary investment towards your future? I don’t need to tell you the statistics about young people and jobs because you’re having a good day, your hair looks swell and I don’t want to make you cry but, in a nutshell, they ain’t good. Is writing a blog your way of saying “Hey, potential employers, look at me! I’m so interested in clocks, look at all these things I know about clocks, you should definitely hire me as a clock expert” (replacing the word ‘clocks’ with your chosen field, unless your speciality does happen to be clocks). Of course the link between blogging and some careers, such as journalism, is quite obvious but showing enthusiasm for your chosen field is never a bad thing.

Or, do you blog because you really, deep down inside, want to be a full-time blogger? Let me just grab my blanket and shuffle on over to my rocking chair while I tell you that “back when I was a kid, the idea of writing about yourself or your interests on the internet and making money from it was unimaginable”. I still kind of can’t believe that you can do this, but I think that it’s great that you can. That it’s possible that a blog you started is loved by so many that you can pursue blogging as a job. So, is that dream of being a full-time blogger the reason that you blog?

Maybe, though, you’re like me and you do it for that most simple and complicated of reasons, you just love to write. That you feel that there should be more to say about it but there just isn’t. You simply have to write about things and to not do it when you have the possibility to do it would be weird.

Whatever your reasons are for blogging I don’t really think it matters as long as the content is good. I love that people share their expertise and enthusiasm. I love that people share books, TV shows and dresses that they like. I love that random people let me dive right on into their lives and find out so much about them. And I love that people have the tenacity to stick with these blogs that they write and update them week after week and year after year.
I blog about opinions. Love to write down the thought flow which is always too much in my brain.
(01-02-2014, 11:00 PM)blogger234 Wrote: Like the title says. Why do you blog?

I blog both to make money with ads and because I enjoy blogging.

What about you?

Blog is just like your diary, you can write whatever you like, whichever topics. If you share good information, you'll gain good traffic.

What about you?

I write blogs to satisfy enthusiasts to explore the world of information technology. That is my hobby
I know, I know–you’re already running a business, writing a book, raising children, and trying to have a life.

I get it.

But you’re here, which means that you’re into things like productivity, getting things done, and creating space in your life for the good things.

But it’s probably not enough.

Most likely, you’re able to maintain your 200+ emails-per-day workload, multiple projects at a time, and still have enough sanity to get home in time for dinner.

So why am I advocating adding another thing to your daily task list? Why am I telling you why you need a blog?

Because blogging isn’t going anywhere.

More importantly, it’s not something that should be seen as adding to what you’re doing. On the contrary, blogging (if done well), can be the most productive thing you do all day, and can even take the place of many of your daily “to-do”s. You might need to step out of your comfort zone, but trust me–it’s worth it.

Here’s a list of some of those things blogging can help with:

If you’re a business owner, it’s a great way to connect with customers. Forget Twitter, networking events, and call centers. Blogging is a personal, down-to-earth method of keeping your customers informed and in-the-know about not only your latest product offerings, but your internal culture as well.
Finding new clients. In the same vein, don’t discount the marketing advantages of blogging. If you do it right, you could be on to something. Many businesses chalk up a large percentage of their revenue from blogging and blogging-related activities, and you can have a piece of that pie.
Getting more done. Just because you’re writing every day on a blog doesn’t mean other things won’t get done. Blogging is an activity that can literally happen anywhere. Wake up early, go to bed late, whatever–blogging doesn’t usually take long, and you can press pause whenever you like. The “Getting Things Done” mentality happens as you start writing that first sentence–you’ll find yourself invigorated, energized, and motivated by the words you’re writing.
Getting better things done. Once you start realizing what exactly it is you’re going to offer to people through your blog, you’ll start to prioritize your day differently. You’ll have comments to respond to, emails to answer, and social media promoting to do, but all of this is building a pipeline of targeted warm leads to your business.
It’s creation. Period. You’re creating stuff. Stuff can be bought, sold, added to, reworked, and changed, but most importantly this stuff is a form of asset–an asset you own and control. No word ever published online has a negative value.
Blogs are the news vehicle of the future. This one might receive some flak, but oh well. I truly believe that blogging–at least the general, broad definition of content-creation by the lay person–is the new form of news delivery. We’ll still have reporters and journalists, but the news and noteworthy stories of the day are now in our hands–it’s our job to be the first-hand eyewitness accounts of the current goings-on.
Blogging can boost productivity in unforeseen areas.You might not realize it yet, but blogging leads to a funny ailment I like to call “picking-blog-headlines-for-everything-that-happens-in-your-life.” If you’ve been driving down the freeway and want to suddenly write a post bemoaning the terrible billboard ad called “7 Reasons Your Company Sucks At Advertising,” you know what I mean. This productivity booster is a cool thing, though–it helps keep the “idea bucket” full, and it transfers into many other forms of content, not just blogs.
Blogs are a great way to measure success. However you define success, blogging can track it. You can search through your year-old archives or do a specific series–either way, your words won’t lie (unless you lied when you wrote them…). Want to earn $100,000 this year? Start blogging the results of your business’ advertising and marketing campaigns, and include revenue reports.
Accountability. This one’s simple. Blogging is usually a public-facing event that we engage in with the sole purpose of gaining readership. These readers, while sometimes harsh, are for the most part very truthful. They’ll keep us focused on our published and public goals, and that alone is worth the asking price.
Because everyone else is. Okay, I didn’t want to use this “cop out” reason, but there it is. If you’re a business owner without a blog, you’re already behind. If you’re an individual with something to say, get started saying it. You may not realize it, but there’s at least one other person in the world who needs the kind of expertise you have, no matter how trivial. Everywhere you look, there’s a blog, video feed, or YouTube channel dedicated to the obscure and random. Do us one better and create something worth sharing.
Quote:https://demo2410.wordpress.com/
I was pretty realistic, I blogged only to evaluate software products, can it boring in the eyes of many people, but it's my pleasure. when people need to understand that their products will go online looking for and I will be brightly answers to such questions.

What about you?

For me, it's very simple: To make money  271 271 271

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can i get my blog on top google ? andyle 20 2,991 01-21-2017, 03:50 AM
Last Post: rainyvta
  How to start writing a blog ? luffy268 5 119 01-16-2017, 02:58 AM
Last Post: tuongan
  How Many Blog Posts have you written on your blog? aspiringwebmaster 21 4,126 12-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Last Post: luffy268
  How to Create a Perfect Blog? sansastark 14 658 12-14-2016, 03:02 AM
Last Post: marcko
  How To Write Great Content For your Blog chad 13 760 11-21-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: annarichart
  40 Things that are cool to do after you publish your blog post. Crikey 24 5,831 11-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: annarichart
  How often should you update your blog? Robert 40 12,845 11-14-2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: davidhai
  traffic for blog ajay@bhavya 42 8,959 09-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: anna91
  time to seo blog andyle 20 1,922 09-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: john kenedy
  Designing a blog is easy, right? gummy123 3 216 08-31-2016, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Williams Reus

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon