Webmaster Babble Webmaster Forum
How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - Printable Version

+- Webmaster Babble Webmaster Forum (https://www.webmasterbabble.com)
+-- Forum: Webmasterbabble (https://www.webmasterbabble.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Website Reviews (https://www.webmasterbabble.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website (/showthread.php?tid=34107)

Pages: 1 2

How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - jonhida - 12-02-2017

I am fed up of my website speed. Please suggest me some effective tools/plugins in order to remove errors. I check page speed on google page speed insights, it gives me following result to rectify.

- Optimize images
Show how to fix

-Leverage browser caching
Show how to fix

- Reduce server response time
Show how to fix

-Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
Show how to fix

-Enable compression
Show how to fix

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - saicharans - 01-08-2018

WP SpeedUp is a great plugin to implement to install and forget about the page load speed issues. You can change settings from wp-admin or can leave it to default, you will feel significant difference in your website page load speed. Compatibility List: Guava Pattern; Genesis; Thesis; WooThemes; Gantry; Carrington Core jac results 2018

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - creswebs4 - 01-09-2018

As a side note, these are not ordered by importance or any criteria, I’ve just gathered everything I’ve learned around how to speed up WordPress page loads and listed them all here.

I guarantee that using even a few will help speed up your site.

Choose a good host. ...
Start with a solid framework/theme. ...
Use an effective caching plugin. ...
Use a content delivery network (CDN) ...
Optimize images (automatically) ...
Optimize your homepage to load quickly. ...
Optimize your WordPress database. ...
Disable hotlinking and leeching of your content.

regrads!
creswebs.com

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - DavidMiah - 01-24-2018

Can use one of bellow plugin to increase your site: WP rocket, WP Super cache, w3 total cache.
using tools.pingdom.com, gtmetrix.com to test your speed and get recommendation what issue need to fix.

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - isoorypro - 03-17-2018

you will feel significant difference in your website page load speed.

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - maratgo - 04-10-2018

Me, too, need advice about site. I created its site live sex. I want you to appreciate it and say you don't like it. I'd be interested to hear that. I want to improve it. I look forward to feedback. Thank You!

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - OliviaJayden7 - 09-17-2018

Do you want to speed up your WordPress site? Fast loading pages improve user experience, increase your page views, and help with your WordPress SEO. In this article, we will share the most useful WordPress speed optimization tips to boost WordPress performance and speed up your website.

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - QElizbethDom786 - 09-18-2018

We include everything from why speed is important, what slows down your WordPress site to actionable steps that you can take to improve your WordPress speed immediately.
To make it easy, we have created a table of contents to help you navigate through our ultimate guide to speeding up your WordPress site.

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - KMassonWilliam7 - 10-08-2018

How To Speed Up WordPress
Choose a good host. ...
Start with a solid framework/theme. ...
Use an effective caching plugin. ...
Use a content delivery network (CDN) ...
Optimize images (automatically) ...
Optimize your homepage to load quickly. ...
Optimize your WordPress database. ...
Disable hotlinking and leeching of your content.

RE: How to increase page speed of a wordpress website - PSophiaJacob - 12-06-2018

Remember, for faster site performance, you can do these things:
Run a WordPress speed test.
Configure a CDN.
Limit comments per page.
Remove unused media/plugins/themes.
Minify CSS, HTML, JavaScript.
Clean up your database.
Prepare for PHP 7.
Optimize images.