• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you get your website Templates?
Like the title says. Where do you get your website templates? Whether free or paid.

I get my mine from templatemonster.com they have lots of beautiful professional looking templates. And they're well worth the price.

Jungo
Templatemonster has got some good templates. Though I currently get mine from themeforest. In fact I just bought my second template from them for my webhosting company.

The first one I bought and am currently using is just (bleh to me) I liked it at first but after awhile it just doesn't look as good.

So I bought a more professional looking one and it's currently in the works. It will probably be in use by Christmas along with some discount coupons.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

That new design on webhosting-land.com looks a lot better. I bet your loving it as well?

Jungo
(12-25-2012, 06:54 AM)Jungo Wrote: That new design on webhosting-land.com looks a lot better. I bet your loving it as well?

Jungo
Yep I'm loving it. I decided to implement it a bit earlier. It seemed to have helped with conversions.

I still may redesign it with a custom template one of these days but it's good for a few years at least.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

I love that design on webhosting-land.com you picked a good template to use.
I was using free template in past but now i am using commercial template for our website and its my honest review that paid template will be always better than free. And one important thing is we always edit our template a bit does not matter paid or free, to look more attractive and reliable. M i right ?
(09-02-2013, 10:29 PM)Josephanna66 Wrote: I was using free template in past but now i am using commercial template for our website and its my honest review that paid template will be always better than free. And one important thing is we always edit our template a bit does not matter paid or free, to look more attractive and reliable. M i right ?

Yep. I always customize the template to make it a bit different. Than the others.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

Webmasterbabble.com Blog

For me, I like using WordPress theme design sites. Although I try other web designing services to further improve the performance of my site.
(11-17-2012, 05:11 PM)Jungo Wrote: Like the title says. Where do you get your website templates? Whether free or paid.
I get my mine from templatemonster.com they have lots of beautiful professional looking templates. And they're well worth the price.
Jungo

Yes paid services are always worth the free ones..in terms of privileges, variety. Webdesign is more important for a website.It should not be too flashy,easy navigation, and should be pleasant to look.They are more like the eyes to a face.If people get attracted there are chances that they may visit the site regularly increasing your pagerank and webtraffic.There are certain service providers like Tucktail.com where they provide Website Builder Service with free hosting,automatic mobile site converter.Hence I chose them.
themeforest.net

A lot of very nice bootstrap templates have been posted up lately and most are around $15 or so.
JAXVPS Web Hosting Solutions - http://www.jaxvps.com
Offering Premium SSD Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting Since 2010
VPS servers available in both Jacksonville and Chicago locations

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a professional developer for my writing website AbdulKaleem 2 60 11-18-2018, 05:42 AM
Last Post: swipka7
  How to learn creat website??? Black Thunder 9 604 11-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
  How to Redesign the existing Website with 30 minutes ? ericacohen 8 513 11-03-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  how to redesign the existing website? langtang 11 512 10-30-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: josephgood
  Website Prformance Tools? TangelThor 3 127 09-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: adamwayne1
  which sites provides free templates for static websites? langtang 6 377 09-11-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  Which is the best free website builder? MHIjo 9 580 09-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Last Post: TangelThor
  The 10 Principles Of An Effective Website theceo 2 209 09-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786
  Can you share website templates for artists? Axel 2 226 05-30-2018, 03:49 AM
Last Post: fayeseom
  How much does it cost to hire someone to build a website? Waldiom 6 836 05-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Last Post: sulbha

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon