• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offshore reseller hosting plans?
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable offshore reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 45GB space and 700GB bandwidth.

Do you think that warez-host.com will be a good option?
Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?
Try to contact them directly and see how professional and fast their customer support.
Their pricing looks reasonable.
Think that QHoster.com would be also a good deal. They offer nice cPanel reseller hosting deals.
Servers locations are: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

+ Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount
have you already made your final decision, OP?
Our Web Hosting Reseller Program provides you with the ability to sell web hosting services for a discounted price. All you need to do is become the invoicing party and hence you can charge what you think is fair! Our support portal is white labelled so all you need to do focus on invoicing your customers whilst we do all the support.
I recommend warez-host.com offshore hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
Their servers are located in Sweden, Netherlands, Russia and Bulgaria.
Nevis – Privacy, Convenience and Stability. Realize why the Island of Nevis is a standout amongst the most famous wards today. Most importantly, look at the most dominant seaward instrument: the Nevis LLC.

Belize – Companies, IBC (International Business Company) and Banking. What's more, you will see that Belize offers with a wide assortment of seaward consolidation alternatives. For instance, the Belize LDC, Belize's option in contrast to the LLC offers some special resource security benefits.

Bahamas – Tax Free, Privacy and Low Fees. Also, you can find out about the assortment of alternatives accessible to you in the Bahamas.
Offshore Reseller Hosting
25 GB Disk Space.
1 TB Bandwidth.
Unlimited cPanel Accounts.
Overselling Enabled.
Netherlands (NL) Location.
Latest WHM/cPanel.
24/7 Dedicated Support.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
Seaward Reseller Hosting

25 GB Disk Space.

1 TB Bandwidth.

Boundless cPanel Accounts.

Overselling Enabled.

Netherlands (NL) Location.

Most recent WHM/cPanel.

day in and day out Dedicated Support.

99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Hostripples India]- 50% OFF On Best Windows Reseller Web Hosting! nyanja0404 0 103 09-11-2019, 03:56 AM
Last Post: nyanja0404
  Looking for reseller in Europe Altrope 9 3,308 09-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Jordy
  Host in the USA to get reseller hosting account? Altrope 5 443 07-20-2019, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  I need to grab a few reseller hosting accounts Lokomas 5 495 07-20-2019, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  Any reseller suggestions? Altrope 7 2,323 07-15-2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: emmablow
  Reseller hosting for streaming? Chekinsol 7 2,206 07-10-2019, 01:27 AM
  Reseller hosting in UK? Chekinsol 8 2,306 07-10-2019, 01:21 AM
  What is reseller hosting mean? Lilykevin95 1 109 07-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  need to grab Linux Reseller hosting account Altrope 5 329 07-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Lilykevin95
  best host to get reseller hosting accounts? Altrope 7 532 07-05-2019, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Lilykevin95

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon