• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reseller hosting in UK?
I have a client who need reseller hosting services for his new project in UK.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know QHoster.com offer reseller hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Well, QHoster.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

The uptime with QHoster.com is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users. They offer servers in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
You will make right decision to give QHoster.com a try. Their reseller hosting plans look affordable.
They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
As a good alternative where you can get reseller hosting in EU, can suggest you looking at webhosting-wmd.hr
I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Sell Domain Names. You can provide domain names to your clients, supplied via our automated API (requires WHMCS). ...
Unlimited SSL Certificates. Free SSL certificate with Let's Encrypt for all websites/clients managed under your hosting package. ...
Unlimited Bandwidth. ...
UK Support as Standard.
The best UK reseller hosting plan

Sell Domain Names. You can provide domain names to your clients, supplied via our automated API (requires WHMCS). ...
Unlimited SSL Certificates. Free SSL certificate with Let's Encrypt for all websites/clients managed under your hosting package. ...
Unlimited Bandwidth. ...
UK Support as Standard.
The best UK affiliate facilitating plan

Sell Domain Names. You can give space names to your customers, provided by means of our computerized API (requires WHMCS).
Your Brand. Make your own look and feel cPanel through your own WHM. ...
WHMCS Billing.
The best UK reseller hosting plan. Sell Domain Names. You can provide domain names to your clients, supplied via our automated API (requires WHMCS). Your Brand. Create your own look and feel cPanel through your own WHM. WHMCS Billing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for reseller in Europe Altrope 8 3,138 07-20-2019, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  Host in the USA to get reseller hosting account? Altrope 5 385 07-20-2019, 05:57 AM
  I need to grab a few reseller hosting accounts Lokomas 5 438 07-20-2019, 05:55 AM
  Any reseller suggestions? Altrope 7 2,245 07-15-2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: emmablow
  Reseller hosting for streaming? Chekinsol 7 2,151 07-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: emmablow
  What is reseller hosting mean? Lilykevin95 1 76 07-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  need to grab Linux Reseller hosting account Altrope 5 282 07-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Lilykevin95
  best host to get reseller hosting accounts? Altrope 7 479 07-05-2019, 01:24 AM
  kvchosting.net or hostnamaste.com reseller hosting accounts? Seentech 7 551 07-05-2019, 01:22 AM
  Offshore reseller hosting plans? Altrope 8 1,966 07-04-2019, 11:37 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon