• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to choose
Vpsget.com and kvchosting.com services are attractive for me but I have to make a right choice, can you help me out?
How much disk space and data transfer do you require?
Would like to draw your attention to several reliable hosts I know:
1) QHoster.com
2) Dreamhost.com
3) Stratus4.com
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
If i were you, I would definitely choose Kvchosting.com and their ssd hosting solutions. They look promising for me.
BTW, they are offering 50% off the price special on their ssd vps hosting accounts. Good luck!
I think of having a deal with a reliable host and now I bare in mind these companies - a2hosting.com or ifastnet.com, which one is better to stick to? Any ideas?
Google is the best place to check reliability and quality of service offered by the web hosts you mentioned. I am not sure with the web hosting provider you have mentioned though I can suggest you another alternative web host. I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for Linux VPS Hosting provider on Cloud, Traditional and SSD VPS. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. You could get Fully Featured Linux VPS at just $7.99 /month.
AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide
There are a lot of considering to think over while choosing a reliable web host such as 24/7 support and monitoring, quality hardware and uptime, etc. All this you will get it over webhosting UK because they offer free 24/7 support and quality hardware with optimal uptime
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RECOMMENDATIONS ? I need help to choose stable host Nickelsons 5 46,111 09-08-2018, 06:47 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786
  need help to choose wordpress friendly host Nickelsons 4 16,757 06-13-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Any help to choose wordpress web host? Nickelsons 8 13,748 01-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Hostforweb Inc

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon