• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need reliable Swiss Web Host
What reliable Swiss web hosts do you know?
Well, I need professional shared hosting along with 15 gbs of disk space, 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux and 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about QHoster.com and Swissns.ch? - For me, they look affordable.
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.
I like Swissns.ch - they have stable and fast servers in France and Germany. Uptime is perfect - 99.9%
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.
They also offer very useful free tools. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
good post and great answer
Oversold or Not
This was my third criteria after budget, if the server was oversold or not (if the host sells more services than he can provide because he knows not everyone will use their allocated amount).
QHoster.com will work fine for your needs.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

Their FB page is cool: facebook.com/qhoster
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to host e-shop in Singapore Seentech 8 9,942 09-11-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: quickentech
  Free host site Juthikhan 2 8,771 08-30-2019, 01:08 AM
Last Post: emmablow
  Looking for reliable shared account ... Kingston 5 233 08-01-2019, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Lokomas
  Reliable host with servers in Singapore? Lokomas 10 1,984 04-10-2019, 05:33 AM
Last Post: harryjackson
  Hawk Host Review an excellent Host chad 6 123,272 04-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Last Post: AlexenderThomas
Thumbs Up Genius Host - 50% OFF - PURE SSD / LiteSpeed / MariaDB / Node.js / FREE Unlimited SSL geniushost 0 71 04-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: geniushost
  Good and reliable hosting service in Europe? Lokomas 5 324 03-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  The best and most reliable hosting provider in UK DogMu 1 117 02-22-2019, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ruhi
  Need help in choosing the right cPanel web host Chekinsol 4 322 01-17-2019, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  I'd like to host web site - Opencart Altrope 4 21,639 10-24-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon