• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many backlinks you build daily?
i think 50-100 backlink per day and let's build quality backlinks.
20-30 quality backlink.I had to carefully select each content in the forums .. to be able to build a quality backlink chain
about 50-100. some of them are noffolow (5-10 backlinks)
i have 50 backlinks today, more than normal (30 backlinks)
(04-15-2016, 08:52 AM)alopicatso Wrote: Hi guys,
now i'm newbie and i want to know How many backlinks you build daily?

Thanks

i think you should build backlink in a day
(04-15-2016, 08:52 AM)alopicatso Wrote: Hi guys,
now i'm newbie and i want to know How many backlinks you build daily?

Thanks

I will depend on you how many backlinks you are creating.but,According to my openion you should create 40 to 50 backlinks in a day...
Hi Everyon..!

Numbers are not fixed for creating back-links, just focus on the activities which is beneficial as I analyzed that social book marking and social sharing is the most effective activities for creating back-links so work on these both in as much you can.

thanks Smile
So by SEO point of view now a days for any general website ,we should only build upto 50 links per day but by performing different -different activities.
First look at your competition. Second, there is no "best practice" for "daily backlinks". Link profile should looks natural. That means that you should build your links consistently.

Dont't focus on number of links, focus on quality on backlinks. It is ok to get few links from social profiles but of you want to make progress then consider to do guest posting.
It’s why we slow down when we see a police officer, follow our work’s dress code and do our best to ensure our websites stay on Google’s good side.
Yes, avoiding Google penalties is a big part of the job of any website owner.
We all know that quality backlinking is good for SEO, and that we can suffer from penalties from bad backlinks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips to build a successful website richardwalter 15 1,940 09-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
Thumbs Up Build Your Store The Fast Way with MGS Front-end Builder for Magento 2 iris 2 392 07-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: amy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon