• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many backlinks you build daily?
As i work on different platforms so working regularly i can post up to 100 or more links daily...
I am starting to do some manual back-linking for a medium competition word with high traffic. I plan to start backlinking with like niche blogs with nonspam comments, like niche directories, like niche forums, and guest blogging.
My domain is over 3 years old and ranks for multiple keywords, but I'm going to concentrate specifically on this keyword, but need to know how many links to back-link a day. Again none of these will be spam, but will be of real quality
So, while a good number of backlinks is important, Google will check first to make sure those backlinks aren't spammy. Here's the point: If you bought 1000 spammy backlinks in one day, you'd probably get penalized by Google.
Along these lines, while a decent number of backlinks is imperative, Google will check first to ensure those backlinks aren't nasty. Here's the point: If you purchased 1000 nasty backlinks in one day, you'd presumably get punished by Google. In the event that you created 1000 quality backlinks normally in one day, you wouldn't get punished.
It refers to an HTML link element, with the attribute of rel="canonical", located in the <head> element of your webpage. It tells search engines about your preferred URL. In short, it means that the canonical URL tells Google and other search engines which URL to be crawl and index. The canonical tag is needed because URLs have variations, depending upon the variety of factors, but serving up with similar content.
MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility
Best Wordpress Hosting India  | Plesk Windows Reseller Hosting

In this way, while a decent number of backlinks is essential, Google will check first to ensure those backlinks aren't nasty. Here's the point: If you purchased 1000 nasty backlinks in one day, you'd presumably get punished by Google. In the event that you produced 1000 quality backlinks normally in one day, you wouldn't get punished.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips to build a successful website richardwalter 22 2,274 03-19-2019, 04:10 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
Thumbs Up Build Your Store The Fast Way with MGS Front-end Builder for Magento 2 iris 2 425 07-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: amy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon