• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't see the like button
Hi Chad Smile
I participated in the forum not long ago, today I realized that I can not express my feelings with a comment that I enjoy. can you add is it!
p / s: sorry for my english slightly less Smile
Thanks you Smile
(05-05-2016, 07:25 AM)pahichu Wrote: Hi Chad Smile
I participated in the forum not long ago, today I realized that I can not express my feelings with a comment that I enjoy. can you add is it!
p / s: sorry for my english slightly less Smile
Thanks you Smile

Hello.

It's been awhile. But I once tried to install a like button system on this forum but it wouldn't work properly so I uninstalled it.

Haven't looked into it since.

I really would like to get a like button going on this forum. But may have to change forum software in the future to implement it.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

hope you will add it to your blog soon Smile
i don't think hear.
Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with . Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
Memberhub Reviews

(05-23-2016, 06:11 AM)pahichu Wrote: hope you will add it to your blog soon Smile

Me too 403
Forward it to the blog soon
Your Facebook page has been set with restrictions and it is not a public page.
We’re talking about Facebook Business Pages, not personal profiles. If you’re not sure if your Facebook page is viewable to the general public, then give it this quick test:
Go to Facebook, check to see if you logged in, and if so just click on the drop-down menu next to “Home” on the right-hand side, scroll down and click logout.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon