• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade to new forum version is now finished. 

It didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped. Had some mysql errors that I had to fix. 

But everything should be working okay now.

The old theme was not compatible with the new version so that required a change.

I think a fresh new look is good for the forum anyway.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

That's sound feedback great !
Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with . Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.
Memberhub Reviews

Good job guy ส ล๊ อ ต
Your document should be responsive. A scroll bar shows up on the X axis when I shrink the screen beneath 600px. Down at even smaller sizes I have to scroll it over and everything layers over your navigation. You might want to think about how you can handle the menu at smaller sizes to avoid this problem. Media Queries can do wonderful things in instances like this. Keep in mind that you have CSS Grid and FlexBox at your disposal which helps eliminate the need to be as much of a wizard as we need to be with CSS just for things to position and flow as we’d like them to
(10-13-2018, 05:21 AM)QElizbethDom786 Wrote: Your document should be responsive. A scroll bar shows up on the X axis when I shrink the screen beneath 600px. Down at even smaller sizes I have to scroll it over and everything layers over your navigation. You might want to think about how you can handle the menu at smaller sizes to avoid this problem. Media Queries can do wonderful things in instances like this. Keep in mind that you have CSS Grid and FlexBox at your disposal which helps eliminate the need to be as much of a wizard as we need to be with CSS just for things to position and flow as we’d like them to

Thanks for the feedback.

I've been trying to find a great responsive theme for mybb forum software but unable to find one right now.

I'm thinking though to upgrade as soon as I can to Xenforo which has better options and themes as soon as I can get the money to purchase the software.

I've been wanting to implement a responsive theme for awhile now since I know a lot of people are on mobile devices and it would help with SEO as well.

Hopefully I can find a better responsive theme for mybb for awhile before I can switch to Xenforo.

There's also the missing options at the top of this editor for some reason too.

I'll have to look into that problem.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a Exchanges forum here? SeanQ87 5 811 10-12-2018, 05:32 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  I can't reply post in forum bill1305 11 3,838 09-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: whealfish
  Suggestions About Theme Of Forum lobitashoka 2 99 09-08-2018, 03:42 AM
Last Post: SHaryMinaj7
  Is webmasterbabble.com a DO Follow Forum? Jamesyu 4 4,214 12-18-2016, 08:43 PM
Last Post: thanhnhan241096
  Promote Your Affiliate banner on the top of this forum chad 0 1,335 06-16-2016, 10:50 PM
Last Post: chad
  Feedback: Are we allowed to bump old threads on this forum? Ron 2 2,696 11-04-2015, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Attie
  Suggestion: Could We Get A General Website Topics Forum aspiringwebmaster 3 2,534 11-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Attie
  Suggestion: Add a Reseller Hosting Forum blogger234 1 2,281 12-29-2013, 05:17 PM
  Suggestion: Add a forum category for software/scripts? gman22 1 1,954 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon