• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21 Mistakes To Avoid When Writing Your First E-book
1) A VALUABLE E-BOOK IS A POWERFUL SIGN-UP INCENTIVE FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS
An e-book packed full of valuable content makes a great incentive. If you can offer free information your audience would gladly pay for, you’ll see dramatic improvements in your sign-up rates.
2) A PREMIUM E-BOOK ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE SOME REALMONEY FROM YOUR BLOG
That’s because in the real world, you need a huge blog to make any real money from advertising.
The following year, I launched an e-book that paid for me to go to the SXSW conference (flights, ticket, hotel and all) … and that e-book continues to sell for me today.
3) AN AUTHORITATIVE E-BOOK POSITIONS YOU AS AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD
If you want to build a name for yourself in your field, an e-book is a great way toboost your credibility and authority.
By publishing on Amazon, you can appear literally alongside some of the biggest names in your industry.
Figure out how to maintain a strategic distance from these 26 key missteps so your digital book creates leads.Here are some common arranging botches when composing your first digital book. 21. Suspecting That One Draft Is Enough Writing a digital book is certainly not a case.
Having No Purpose
Not Managing Your Time
Giving Up
Choosing the Wrong Ebook Format
Ignoring the Outline
Planning “Me-Too” Content
That really is a useful one. When I've been selling books on amazon, I made a couple of those. By the way, when I started I was really shocked by how profitable amazon can be if you do things right. So now I am reading more about selling on amazon on amzscout website. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E book for Graphic design huanag 25 3,860 03-29-2019, 12:12 AM
Last Post: SHaryMinaj7
  e-book value question richardwalter 13 1,870 03-27-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: alexenderthomas

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon