• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask about Magento Extension
Hello everyone, 

I'm working as a freelancer. I want to create an eCommerce website which specializes in health-care Equipment for pet. 

Some of my friends suggested me using Magento platform for my website. Although I spent hours reading some Magento extensions such as Magento 2_Reward point extensionMagento 2_ Mega menu extensionMagento 2_Social login extension but i'm still not sure whether or not I should use it, because it seems require technological skills. Can you give me some feedback about Magento or suggest me other platform? 
(11-21-2016, 09:52 PM)annarichart Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I'm working as a freelancer. I want to create an eCommerce website which specializes in health-care Equipment for pet. 

Some of my friends suggested me using Magento platform for my website. Although I spent hours reading some Magento extensions such as Magento 2_Reward point extensionMagento 2_ Mega menu extensionMagento 2_Social login extension but i'm still not sure whether or not I should use it, because it seems require technological skills. Can you give me some feedback about Magento or suggest me other platform? 

to create a good website that you use wordpress platform
wordpress is easier, I recommend you should start with it
Hello Everyone,

I am working on Magento platform. This is one of the best open source ecommerce platform to develop your Websites. I am also running a website on this platform. Magento boosts your online sales while maximizing gross margins. Magento businesses sell more at a lower TCO than merchants on competitive commerce platforms. Magento Extensions help to satisfy your customer needs. A lot of people are using Magento extensions for their eCommerce stores. There are some most important and helpful magento2 extensions which help to develop your ecommerce website.

Some good ones  are:

# Add Multiple products to cart 

Add Multiple Products to Cart is for adding multiple products to the shopping cart. If customers are willing to buy multiple products, the extension allows them to do it rightaway. Plus, they can view product list and insert quantities for each product.

#Prescription Lens Configurator

Prescription Lens Configurator Magento2 Extension brings some unique features to your online eyewear platform that would otherwise be impossible with default Magento2 settings. This makes it possible to create attributes set lenses, display two products at same product page and do a lot more with ease.

#Gifting Reminders

Never miss a single important event with Gifting Reminders and Cross Sales Magento2 Extension. This allows online buyers to set reminders for special events like birthdays and anniversaries and notify them as the date approaches.

#SecurePay Payment Gateway

SecurePay Payment Gateway Magento2 Extension helps online retailers to create a seamless checkout experience to consumers, process payments quickly and easily via credit card through SecurePay payment gateway.

#Request a Quote

Request a Quote Extension for Magento2 allows online shoppers to interact with the store owners and suggest a desired quote for products they wish to purchase. This extension supports various product types.

#Daily Deals / Multiple Deals

Launch great deals daily and schedule multiple promotions to increase customer base using Daily Deal extension for Magento2. This extension stimulates customers to buy more products before the deal expires by offering discounts, thereby saving their money. Multiple deals are supported, with featured deals easily highlighted.

#Store Maintenance-Coming soon

This extension allows online merchants to switch off any store view during maintenance for specified period of time. Administrator can configure it from back-end and notify users about the official launch date. Prepare yourself to get thousands of users waiting for your opening day with "Coming soon and maintenance mode extension."

For More Detail You can visit website

Thankyou   Smile
(11-21-2016, 09:52 PM)annarichart Wrote: Hello everyone, 

Hello annarichart,

Here is a list of extensions I would suggest you  to look at:

1. Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension. Take a look at this module if you would like your customers to have an opportunity to filter products by multiple attributes, colour swatches and categories at the same time.

2. Magento 2 Custom Options extension. This extension may enhance your products with dependent custom options, templates, colour swatches, tier prices for options

3. Magento 2 Questions and Answers extension. Try this add-on if you want to give customers an opportunity to ask any questions about your products and services, get answers and share them online.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon