• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convert IBM Domino (.nsf) to Outlook (.pst)
Hello,

The Lotus Notes client is a desktop application that organizes and displays databases on a user's local workstation. The physical database files can be stored either on the workstation itself or on a server. IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes; see branding, below) and IBM Domino (formerly Lotus Domino) are the client and server, respectively, of a collaborative client-server software platform sold by IBM.

But most NSF user's want convert there NSF file into Outlook Or other format, In this case you to do migration from Lotus Notes data (.nsf) to Outlook  (.pst). So to convert NSF file take help of NSF to PST Converter Tool which is designed to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Live Exchange or MS Outlook PST.  

With the assistance of NSF to PST Converter Software you became capable to recover lotus notes file and convert NSF to PST File without making changes in previous lotus notes data. This software save converted mails in Office DBX, MBOX, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, Office 365, and PDF Format also. This software converts entire Lotus Notes mailbox data including emails, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, drafts, etc into Outlook PST format.

It also migrate encrypted email datas of Lotus notes to Outlook and does not show any error if encrypted mails are to be converted. It should also define the quality and speed of saving the emails which are newly converted by choosing RTF and Text formats. Keep in mind that you cannot add Domino Server mailbox files in CSV format. It can restores the recovered Notes items into MS Outlook Unicode or ANSI format.

If you want to download this software visit on "  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017...-tool.html
  "  
If you have any confusion regarding NSF to PST conversion as like 'How to convert NSF file into PST format' there is no need of this confusion because I found a blog post that provides easy manual steps for NSF to PST conversion and effectively migrate all NSF file data without causing any interruption. This blog really useful and I also suggest you go with this post:- Export Lotus Notes Emails into MS Outlook PST.
I am using NSF to PST Exporter Tool who suggested me my friend Danny for converting Lotus Notes IBM data into Outlook PST format. So, it is my experience who can help you whenever you are trying to transfer NSF data into Outlook PST format.

For more info click here: https://www.gaintools.com/nsf/pst/
I have to convert the IBM domino file to outlook this was not easy but I have to do this it has many data that was useful for me. I need to get online convertor that I got from https://australianwritings.net this was the online firm that has easy formation of working on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Convert Exchange OST to PST JerryBand 1 40 12-17-2018, 03:03 AM
Last Post: graceponting
  Convert OST file into PST Format JerryBand 6 258 12-15-2018, 04:57 AM
  Convert Exchange OST file using PDS Exchange OST to PST Converter graceponting 0 12 12-15-2018, 03:32 AM
  Can I migrate MS Outlook PST file in Office365, Its possible to convert with any thi ancyted 1 26 12-14-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: diletled
  Convert MBOX to PST JerryBand 1 54 12-12-2018, 02:53 AM
Last Post: vanessa
  How can i Convert Mbox file to Pst michaelwolf 3 215 12-12-2018, 02:49 AM
  Convert EML to PST JerryBand 4 361 12-12-2018, 01:35 AM
  Convert Windows Live Mail to MS Outlook JerryBand 3 106 12-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  Convert OST to PST format JerryBand 16 1,068 12-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  Split Outlook PST Files JerryBand 1 120 11-13-2018, 12:02 AM