• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e-book value question
Maybe this has been asked before (or it's just a silly question) but, I was looking at my brother's First edition comics and I was wondering, if an author publishes their book first as an e-book, would the value of their first edition change? OR are first editions of any value nowadays?
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
- http://www.writersdigest.com/viewtopic.p...61#p414681

- Professional IT Monitoring solution video
I think that depends. Many people think first edition is very valuable. But it is only true if your book is widely acknowledged as phenomenal. If not, the later editions actually provide more knowledge because they are up to date.
For eg: I still have the first edition of Harry Potter series, and I purchased them with no higher price than the later version.
WPDigiPro - full package plugin infrastructure to start selling your product
Post Gopher - make your articles downloadable 
More honest product review at: https://www.futureproductsreview.com
This is a to a magnificent degree instructive article of Custom Literature Review. I other than agree with your post title and you really well clear up your point of view. I am especially peppy to see this post. A dedication of gratefulness is with the goal for providing for us. Keep it up and share the more most related post.
(04-27-2017, 04:57 PM)katherinwatsonjr Wrote: I think that depends. Many people think first edition is very valuable. But it is only true if your book is widely acknowledged as phenomenal. If not, the later editions actually provide more knowledge because they are up to date.
For eg: I still have the first edition of Harry Potter series, and I purchased them with no higher price than the later version.

" I purchased them with no higher price than the later version." i thought the first edition of Harry Potter is more valuable?
The book is valuable for me
but i've heard about it
Have questions about your research? ... However, the still-evolving e-book market lacks standardized business and use models. The Library seeks to develop that marketplace in ways that support UCLA's core values and the university's

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!

192.168.o.1
Hello Guy's...!

For an ebook pricing strategy, ebook buyers in the UK have a different value system to ebook buyers in the US. UK ebook buyers buy at lower

Thanks..
Hi Guy's..!

e-book values, the role of print books in the future and factors in their choice of book format. ... Research questions for the study focused on humanities scholars....

Thanks....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E book for Graphic design huanag 20 3,038 10-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Last Post: PSophiaJacob
  21 Mistakes To Avoid When Writing Your First E-book chad 18 3,472 10-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: PSophiaJacob
  question thanhnhan241096 5 675 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: HarbalRock

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon