• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a Exchanges forum here?
Is there a section here on the forum for doing exchanges with other members?
(11-20-2017, 02:50 AM)SeanQ87 Wrote: Is there a section here on the forum for doing exchanges with other members?

There isn't a section at the moment to do exchanges. But I could add a section on the forum for doing exchanges. 

But before I add a new section could you expand on what you mean by exchanges? 

This is so I know what to name the forum section and description.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Forum on here for doing any or all of the following type of exchanges..
  • Forum Posts 4 Forum Posts
  • Blog Comments 4 Blog Comments
  • Social Network Follows 4 Follows Back

Tongue
(11-20-2017, 08:32 PM)SeanQ87 Wrote: Forum on here for doing any or all of the following type of exchanges..
  • Forum Posts 4 Forum Posts
  • Blog Comments 4 Blog Comments
  • Social Network Follows 4 Follows Back

Tongue

Thanks for clarifying for me. 

I've added the forum section now. 
http://webmasterbabble.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=47

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Great. Big Grin Ill head there now and add some threads for my exchanges. Big Grin Thanks.
Hello, sorry that I’m writing here this a question, I wanted to create a topic on the forum name but my account does not allow this because of the fact that I recently registered. The fact is that I sent xem to my deposit on the poloniex exchange but it did not arrive after 48 hours. The support service does not respond. I carefully checked the purse address on the exchange and also several times I rechecked the message that I need to enter when sending xem to the exchange, my transaction can also be tracked at this address
The Learning and Exchange Forum is a minute for CONCORD individuals to meet up outside the strategy centered center point gatherings, to trade and gain from each other about how to handle inside difficulties to sparkle remotely.
I'm composing here this an inquiry, I needed to make a point on the gathering name yet my record does not permit this on account of the way that I as of late enrolled. The truth of the matter is that I sent xem to my store on the poloniex trade however it didn't land following 48 hours. The help administration does not react. I cautiously checked the satchel address on the trade and furthermore a few times I rechecked the message that I have to enter when sending xem to the trade, my exchange can likewise be followed at this location

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't reply post in forum bill1305 15 4,275 03-20-2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: PSophiaJacob
  Is webmasterbabble.com a DO Follow Forum? Jamesyu 6 4,374 03-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: adamwayne1
  Feedback: Upgrade to Forum Finished chad 7 1,774 02-28-2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: alexenderthomas
  Suggestions About Theme Of Forum lobitashoka 2 199 09-08-2018, 03:42 AM
Last Post: SHaryMinaj7
  Promote Your Affiliate banner on the top of this forum chad 0 1,659 06-16-2016, 10:50 PM
Last Post: chad
  Feedback: Are we allowed to bump old threads on this forum? Ron 2 2,757 11-04-2015, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Attie
  Suggestion: Could We Get A General Website Topics Forum aspiringwebmaster 3 2,601 11-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Attie
  Suggestion: Add a Reseller Hosting Forum blogger234 1 2,318 12-29-2013, 05:17 PM
  Suggestion: Add a forum category for software/scripts? gman22 1 1,992 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon