• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!What is Ping Backlink????
Hello Everyone
I'm a newbie in forum.
I'm practising build website but i have many question want to clearly know.
What is Ping Backlink?Why i must ping backlink? Huh Huh Huh
you can use backlinkinsider and submit by google. with tools, your links will indexed in 2 days
Ping backlink is give your link to google help to index your link faster, can rank your site on top of google.
If you don't ping, google bot will visit your link but slower.

Backlinkindexer is not free tool, it help you indexed link very fast.
You can search free ping backlink tools on google, of course, it's slower than a paid tool.
271Live happily, live well and be helpful271
------------------
Pinging is basically an automatic notification to a search engine that a page has been updated and it should be recrawled. Specifically, this is relevant for social properties like blogs, forums and other web 2.0 sites that are indexed by several search engines that keep a record of the page and the date.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Server | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
Pinging is essentially Associate in Nursing automatic notification to a research engine that a page has been updated and it ought to be recrawled. Specifically, this is oftenrelevant for social properties like blogs, forums and different net a pair of.0 sites that ar indexed by many search engines that keep a record of the page and therefore thedate.concrete contractor|concrete contractor Perth|concrete services|concrete solutions|concrete services Perth|concrete solutions Perth|honed aggregate|exposed aggregate|decorative concrete|polished concrete
web 2.0 sites that are indexed by several search engines that keep a record of the page and the date. Pinging is basically an automatic notification to a search engine that a page has been updated and it should be recrawled.
Ping Submission is the best way to gain the attention of several search engines. Pinging is a process to let search engines know about your website which you want to be crawled and given the value to

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ping backlink tool john ryan 21 2,345 11-16-2017, 01:54 AM
Last Post: DanielDP

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon