• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website
I'm looking for a low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website and two hosts are in my mind: hostwinds.com and legionbox.com, so which way is better to follow?
What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?
I just moved my site to Hostwinds.com for a couple of reasons. Their price is great.
They have huge amount of space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.
Comparing hostwinds.com and legionbox.com plans I want to say they are both quality and reliable and servers are supported well for 24 hours.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.
Servers from hostsailor.com and hostround.com can be suitable for your demands.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.
If you ask me, my 2 favorite web hosts are: Kvchosting.net and Hostingsource.com
Compare their vps hosting deals that are based on ssd storage and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Servers from kvchosting.net and integralhost.net can be good for meeting all your needs.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS from the host which is low cost and reliable Kingston 3 128 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  What reliable dedicated hosting providers do you know? Seentech 3 66 11-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  Server to host a forum Kingston 2 73 10-26-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Right server which is cheap and reliable Kingston 0 97 10-23-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  Cheap and solid server from a decent proivider Kingston 3 112 10-18-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Cheap server which is good for hosting a forum Kingston 4 135 10-15-2018, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Lokomas
  Need high traffic server for Media company Seentech 0 61 10-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Seentech
  Right server to sign up with montik 3 133 09-27-2018, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  Choosing a server from a right hosting provider Kiosk 4 309 09-26-2018, 12:05 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786
  Affordable Managed Dedicated Server? Lokomas 8 285 09-26-2018, 12:03 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon