• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now accepting advertisers again to post banners on forum
I'm now once again accepting banners ads from advertisers again. 

To purchase banners ads to appear currently at the top of the forum and be rotated among others ads you can go to http://webmasterbabble.com/ads/

Due to paypal fees there's a minimum payment of $3.00 to fund the account. 

Currently there's something wrong with automation of payments adding the money to the accounts so I'll have to do it manually. 

I'll get your funds added to your account within 24 hours at the latest but will most likely get to it sooner. 

I'll be accepting ads in the posts as well soon but currently the only ad spot available is the top of the forum.

Cost is still 10 cents per CPM or 1,000 views of your ads. 

In your advertising account you can see how many views and clicks your banner ad has gotten as well.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

An update to note that I use adblocker when browsing this forum and I do that because I don't want to use up your impressions should your ad load on my computer.
So any impressions that you purchase will only be from others on this forum and not myself.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Purchase Ad Space on This forum chad 3 3,045 06-20-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: chad
  Temporarily not accepting new banner ads. chad 0 337 12-18-2017, 10:45 AM
  Upgrade to forum version will be taking place chad 1 1,247 06-18-2016, 11:47 AM
  Requirements to post links in posts/threads. chad 1 3,451 02-19-2013, 10:22 AM
  Requirements to post links in profiles have changed. chad 0 2,295 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
  Forum Structure/layout rearranged, chad 0 2,100 12-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon