• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ost to pst convertes
Hi,

My user used exchange in the past and now uses pop3 client... exchange doesn't exist anymore. her new pop client only has one pst data file... one can't import the ost files.  How convert ost to pst?

Need OST to PST Converter recommendations

Due to hard drive fails, i lost my data. But i need to recover mail data from office 365 outlook 2013. So, i need a some OST to PST converter recommendation, if you have used a good one. Thanks in advance for your time and recommendations!
To repair damaged OST file you can download OST to PST [i]Converter Software. This is best way to resolve all corruption issues of OST File. Software fastly recover corrupted or lost emails from OST File and convert OST to PST file along with email properties, email header information, email body content and other email attachments, With the help of  [/i]Softknoll OST to PST Converter Software you can convert OST file and restore Outlook OST data into multiple formats such as- EML, MSG, HTML and PST.

Features of - OST to PSt converter software

--> Safely converts outlook OST to PST data file
--> Restores messages, notes, contacts, calendar, and journal
--> Preview of mail objects in main software interface
--> Restores RTF and HTML messages with original formatting
--> Saves the converted mails also as EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, RTF formats
--> Supports MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000

Get more information about the software and to download its free trial version, visit :-  https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Mi...e-8314c8ba
Get free download of Atom TechSoft ost to pst converter tool .
And process your ost file conversion with success .Yes Atom TechSoft ost to pst conversion software smoothly move data from ost file to pst file .
After getting new pst file ,you can open the file into outlook as well as can access all of ost file data folders such as inbox,calendar ,notes,contacts,task,etc .
Software has very good working support with all version of outlook ost file that are ost 2016,ost 2013,ost 2010,ost 2007,ost 2003,etc .

Go for free download of software ,click here:-    Atom TechSoft ost to pst recovery software 

[Image: ost-pst.png]
Advance and helpful OST to PST file converter tool which can easily and safely performs repairing corrupted or inaccessible mailbox items from OST file and as well as Convert OST file into PST file format without losing any information. It is a convenient and cost-effective option for recovering OST file data and maintains data integrity throughout the recovery process. 
To know more about the software, visit here:- http://www.migrateemails.com/convert-ost-to-pst-format/
As you can see there are several tool which we can utilize when we have seek to convert OST into PST format. Here I am going to move users concern on another perfect OST to PST Converter Tool which lets to recover as well as convert Offline Folder Files in several other file format. The tool along with conversion of OST file in PST, MBOX, MSG, DBX, MSG, etc. file format allows to recover inaccessible OST if it has been corrupt. 

Check further details: https://bit.ly/2JlLhKU

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon