• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An app like Uber
How to create profitable mobile apps?
(03-29-2018, 02:28 PM)Udiloro Wrote: How to create profitable mobile apps?

Well, in order to create a profitable mobile app, you should find the best app development company. Based on my personal experience, I can recommend you a good company - WOXAPP. They keep the terms and guarantee the quality of the product stipulated in the contract. For example, check out this article - https://woxapp.com/en/to-create-an-application-the-similar-ubereats/

Hey,

There's a great opportunity to use the research of other IT companies.
As the example, check this one - How to Create an App Like Uber or like UberEats

Good luck!
If you'd like to know what other car services are out there to help you, look below for best apps like Uber.

Lyft. Lyft is a pretty well known app and the biggest competition for Uber.
Easy Taxi.
Gett.
Curb.
Summon.
Flywheel.
Bla Bla Car.
Hailo.
Hi guys!

I see you've a great discussion here. Development of mobile applications is not an easy task. Some mobile applications require a lot of effort on the part of the developer and a lot of time.
For example, I recently read an article: Building an App Like Uber: What Is the Uber App Made From?, hope it can help you.

So you app might be the next Uber Idea Angel
(06-04-2019, 07:28 AM)Juls Wrote: Hi guys!

I see you've a great discussion here. Development of mobile applications is not an easy task. Some mobile applications require a lot of effort on the part of the developer and a lot of time.
For example, I recently read an article: Building an App Like Uber: What Is the Uber App Made From?, hope it can help you.

So you app might be the next Uber Idea Angel

I absolutely agree that mobile app development is not easy at all and it requires a lot of knowledge and skills to develop an app, especially an app like Uber. I found a really informative article that explains How to create an app like Uber, you might want to check it out.

With the help of an design and development company it's quite easy to create an mobile app. My company can give you the best services that it's already created for many companies. They keep maintain guarantee and quality in their USP. You can send your query in the contact form for free consultation: Contact us
We should note immediately, that building up an application like Uber implies 2 separate applications with various usefulness: Passenger application – for the individuals who book a taxi. Driver application – for the individuals who get requests and ride you to your goal.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon