• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microblogging
Hello All,

I want to know about microblogging.

Can anyone tell me about microblogging and what are its main purporse???

Tell me some micro blog sites
Microblogging is an online broadcast medium that exists as a specific form of blogging. A microblog differs from a traditional blog in that its content is typically smaller in both actual and aggregated file size. Microblogs "allow users to exchange small elements of content such as short sentences, individual images, or video links",[1] which may be the major reason for their popularity
I also want to know about microblogging sites...
Microblogging is a web service that allows the subscriber to broadcast short messages to other subscribers of the service. Microposts can be made public on a Web site and/or distributed to a private group of subscribers.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Server | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
(01-09-2019, 05:07 AM)RH-Calvin Wrote: Microblogging is a web service that allows the subscriber to broadcast short messages to other subscribers of the service. Microposts can be made public on a Web site and/or distributed to a private group of subscribers.

Thanks for sharing your valuable response..can you me some press release websites which will helpful for my website... ?
Hi Everyone...!

Microblogging is an online communicated medium that exists as a particular type of blogging. A microblog varies from a customary blog in that its substance is commonly littler in both real and accumulated record estimate.

Thanks...
(01-09-2019, 05:07 AM)RH-Calvin Wrote: Microblogging is a web service that allows the subscriber to broadcast short messages to other subscribers of the service. Microposts can be made public on a Web site and/or distributed to a private group of subscribers.

Yes, I completely agree with you.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon