• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What reliable dedicated hosting providers do you know?
What reliable dedicated hosting providers do you know?
I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I've browsed 2 providers: Okayservers.com and Hostunmetered.net
Are they reliable web hosts? Any experiences dealing with them?
What are your suggestions for the list?
I moved my personal site to Cloudarion.com and was so impressed with their dedicated server hosting service I ended up moving all my sites to them.
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Additionally their response times are exceptional.
Why not to give time-tested and trusted web host a try?

Can recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their server hosting deals.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com servers are worth trying.
They are reliable and stable. Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using paid hosting is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.
Use dedicated servers from time-tested companies - kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
I'm very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.
You'd better choose Okayservers.com and their unique server hosting packages.
I very much appreciate being able to administer the site via the control panel. Their uptime is very good. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
If you are searching for a best-dedicated server hosting I have a complete answer for you. Buy the dedicated server hosting plan from CloudOYE. You get the best of feature and services. CloudOYE does not extra charge you for the server installation or any upgrades. There are no required contracts you must start. They offer powerful SLA promises. The servers are developed with excellent hardware.

CloudOYE is the leading organization in the world of hosting technology and do not compromise with quality so that way most of the customer attract towards it. It's reliable and affordable and gives you the guarantee of business improvement and satisfy own customer with the help of the latest hosting technology.
We should Take A Look At What I Think Is The Best Dedicated Web Hosting for 2018

HostGator. Devoted Server Plan: Starting from $124.50/month. ...

InMotion. Devoted Server Plan: Starting from $99.99/month. ...

DreamHost. Devoted Server Plan: Starting from $169/month. ...

GoDaddy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asvhost.com vs hosting.uk montik 5 118 04-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post: montik
  INXY hosting marketplace – dedicated servers, CDN, cloud solutions Adam Greer 103 36,208 03-29-2019, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Adam Greer
  Managed dedicated server required Lokomas 8 193 03-21-2019, 12:49 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  unmetered dedicated web hosting services in London? Lokomas 2 136 03-15-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Cheap dedicated server in NL montik 3 121 02-14-2019, 09:03 AM
Last Post: vikhost.com
  Dedicated server to sign up with ... Hohland 4 117 01-30-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kiosk
  VPS from the host which is low cost and reliable Kingston 6 275 01-26-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Moragenbell
  Adult server hosting packages? Lokomas 6 153 12-26-2018, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Seentech
  Need Windows dedicated server Lokomas 13 1,029 12-06-2018, 03:49 AM
Last Post: vedansh67
  euboxes: Linux Dedicated servers|Reliable servers| 100% Network uptime| 10% off Euboxes 0 109 11-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Euboxes

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon