• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best hosts in Mexico?
Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
20TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Mexico
Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?
Must say that digitalserver.com.mx is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting company that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.
I host a couple of sites with Digitalserver.com.mx on their server account in Mexico, and their support has been terrific.
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems.
I can't say enough good things about digitalserver.com.mx host and their dedicated servers in Mexico. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Top web hosting provider to deal with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd like to host 2 web sites. Any good web hosts? Altrope 3 162 12-14-2018, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Adult (offshore) hosting ? Please recommend me good hosts? Chekinsol 4 381 07-26-2018, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  How to change web hosts without downtime? Lobac98 0 166 02-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Lobac98
  How often do you move your site/sites to new web hosts? Urva321 3 3,641 01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Joshua

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon