• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to add AdSense on my website ?
How to add AdSense on my website ?
When you get an approved Adsense account if you haven't already then you'll go into the Adsense account and on the left side menu you'll look for an option called ad units and that will bring you to a page where you can select the types of ads you want.

Responsive is what should be used however you can create any type of ad size if you need too.

A code will popup and you then add the code to your template or in wordpress you can get plugins to install the ad code.

The ads can take up to 24 to 48 hours to appear depending on how much traffic your website gets.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

First thing you need to do is sign up for a Google AdSense account. If you have a Gmail account, then you can use your existing account to sign up.

Once you’ve submitted your application, you will receive an email within 6 – 8 hours telling you whether you have passed the first step of the review process. If you passed the first check, then you can log in to your AdSense account and get your ad code.

Start by clicking on the My ads tab and then click on the New ad unit button.

This will bring you to a create new ad screen, and you will be asked to choose an ad type. You can select from ‘text and display ads’, ‘In-feed ads’, and ‘In-article ads’.

If you are unsure, then start with the text and display ads.
Next, you need to provide a name for this ad unit and select the ad size, type, style, and colors.

The name of the Ad is only used for internal purposes, so you can name it anything like “SiteName Sidebar”.

The next option is choosing the Ad Size. While Google offers a wide-variety of ad sizes, there are certain sizes that are listed under recommended because those are the most popular among advertisers.

What that means is that these ads are likely to have a higher inventory thus a better payout.

After that you will need to choose Ad type. We recommend having both text & display ads.

Ad style allows you to control the display of your text based ad units. We recommend using your site’s color scheme for best results.

The custom channels feature allows you to better track the ad performance based on sites. You don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

For ‘If no ads available’ option, you can either choose to collapse the ad space or fill it with your own ad. This is shown when Google cannot find an appropriate ad (which rarely happens).

Once you’re done with this setup, simply click on Save and get code button. You will be prompted with a message “Ad successfully created”, and you will also see the Ad code.
You need to apply for an Adsense account from Google once you have good content and relevant traffic for your website.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Server | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
my code have probleme help me pls
(12-01-2018, 05:50 AM)canadaimmigrationconsultant Wrote: How to add AdSense on my website ?

After getting approval from ad sense 
1.You must login to your account 
2.Next you have to copy the code on your Adsense homepage
3.Next paste that code into your HTML of your page that is between header tags
4.If you entered wrong code then edit and re paste it again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much money can be made from Adsense with 1 million visitors per month? Pixinedia 2 62 2 hours ago
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  How much money can I make with Adsense with 5,000 visitors per day? Uisdodwriter 2 58 2 hours ago
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  Media.net Or Adsense Which one is better? okiyviz 1 28 2 hours ago
Last Post: PSophiaJacob
  What is the best Alternative to Adsense? okiyviz 2 43 2 hours ago
Last Post: PSophiaJacob
  How much website traffic to make money spruce909 2 28 12-08-2018, 03:37 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
  How Many Daily Website Visitors to make $100.00 per day with Adsense? Konkinj 1 61 11-18-2018, 05:30 AM
Last Post: chad
  Google Adsense or Chitika sanusense 5 3,475 09-04-2018, 03:42 AM
Last Post: mdmahoon
  About adsense related sonipat 5 1,097 09-04-2018, 03:41 AM
Last Post: mdmahoon
  How many impressions does it take to get a click on Adsense ads? Mickey H 2 274 08-30-2018, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Aidan Timbery
  How much website traffic to make $100.00 per day with Google Adsense? Sima 2 410 06-20-2018, 09:46 PM
Last Post: chad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon