• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputation?
Hi,

I see a "reputation system" in place here - how do one see for which post the "+" button was clicked? Please advise. Smile
Never-mind, figured it out - the post number, on the right, is a hyperlink to the post you got the reputation increased, yeah?
(05-06-2014, 03:16 AM)zOSHelpForums Wrote: Never-mind, figured it out - the post number, on the right, is a hyperlink to the post you got the reputation increased, yeah?

Yep. That's exactly right. After Clicking On the reputation number to the left of your posts they'll be a page where there's a link on the right to the post the rep was given for.

Glad you figured it out. I had to learn it myself when I first setup the forum. Smile

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Webmasterbabble.com Blog
Webmasterbabbles webmaster Blog About How To Make Money Web Hosting and Much more.

Yupppppppppp Big Grin
how to ruin your reputation in one email thread the ocean marketing story ... to drag out the email thread with frustratingly vague responses. .... Civilization VI tries to cash in on battle royale craze with new Red Death mode.
Custom Printed Boxes
Custom Boxes
Custom Packaging Boxes
Custom Cosmetic Boxes
Custom Presentation Folders
Reputation is the sixth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. It was released on November 10, 2017, through Big Machine Records. The record was primarily produced by Jack Antonoff, Max Martin, Shellback and Swift herself, who also serves as the executive producer.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon