• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you kids playing video games?
Do you kids playing video games? Is it a problem for you?
Sometime, when I have free-time
(12-23-2018, 02:25 PM)Xudajy Wrote: Do you kids playing video games? Is it a problem for you?

I read some scientific studies by psychologists from Oxford, which prove that the children playing online games are more successful in the communication with age-mates and more satisfied with life. So I think that playing games is not a problem. For example there are many different games for kids on https://www.skywardgames.com/ Some of the most popular are: Talking Tom, Frozen, Dora games, Pou games, Zombie, Pokemon Go, and many other.
They play too often and I start thinking I have a problem with that. They become very aggressive when I ask them to stop playing. Any idea what should I do?
(01-08-2019, 10:19 AM)Hiltrum Wrote: They play too often and I start thinking I have a problem with that. They become very aggressive when I ask them to stop playing. Any idea what should I do?

I believe you need to monitor the video games content they play into. I recommend the app called mspy for that purpose. First of all you can monitor a list of all apps installed on your kids` devices and block any you wish. My son was very surprised when failed to install some games on his smartphone for the first time, but after a couple of attempts simply gave up that idea. Give this app a try and  I think you will be satisfied.
If you are planning to start your own blog and looking for lifestyle blog topics, I would suggest to start with parenting tips. The niche has high search volume so you can expect to gain traffic in less time.
I have no children, but I think that it is not a big problem, when your children play computer games. We live in the 21st century, and it's fine now. The main thing is to be in order. Now everyone, even adults, is playing! For example, I sometimes play in Apex Legends. It is really cool game. But not for children, because it is games where you need to use weapons. But it is really cool way to have a rest for adults. I use https://apexstat.net/ . This site helps me track game stats, and learn news about new weapons in the game, for example.
I read that children playing online games are more successful in the communication with age-mates and more satisfied with life, what do you think about this? With my son we play games about different popular characters https://toomkygames.com/free-download-ga...management and other.
Yes, they are playing such games as CS GO, Minecraft.
My kids like to play such games as https://captain-droid.com/en/ where are a lot of different interesting mobile games. It helps to relax and to download favorite games without registration at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s your favorite video game? Carah 3 36 04-17-2019, 02:22 AM
Last Post: swipka7
  23 Kids Who Are Totally Nailing This Halloween Thing Ron 2 2,665 03-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Last Post: saulpaulo
  kids are required to run family...? ranisharma1531 1 142 03-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: JessicaMay
  Games thread Razer2 12 667 02-21-2019, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Tehjezjo
  Where to find good games for kids? Axel 3 123 12-16-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: swipka7
Thumbs Up Scam Bait Video From Brandon McClain on youtube chad 4 1,051 11-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Last Post: haanhquan89
  What video did you just finish watching on youtube? chad 89 49,370 06-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Last Post: chad
  The Huge Bonuses From Viral Video Fx banhuhoian 0 186 07-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: banhuhoian
  Kids Cardboard Castle Considered Junk by city andygriffith 1 1,306 05-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Last Post: chad
  Mom Faces Felony Charges After Using Belt on Kids Dylan215 2 3,743 05-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Last Post: andygriffith

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon