• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites in Canada
My requirements are 3000GBs of bandwidth and 100 GBs of disk space. Canada Server location.
I have found Canspace.ca offered cool web hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites in Canada.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Superb support - I maintain approx 8 sites, all at Canspace.ca web host in Canada. I tend to place fairly technical support calls.
The thing is, this decent host does really give you that much space. They just trick you to stay at their hosting so they can leech money off you.
It will all depend on what type of web hosting you are looking at. E-commerce websites have to be available 24/7 for its customers. It requires a secure and reliable platform. Shared hosting may not be able to meet the requirements of an ecommerce site because of its limited features. Since ecommerce requires a lot of investment and efforts, you cannot afford to take the risk of hosting on a shared server. Although you have the VPS or dedicated server for your mid-sized ecommerce store, a low cost cloud plan would be a better solution.
You can trust Canspace.ca is a fantastic web host in Canada. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case! My account was set up in under 1 hour! Also, they reply to your support tickets very quickly. Choose these guys, they're better than ANYONE I've ever been hosted by before.
Don't look any further just go for Canspace.ca and you'll be happy. It is one of the best options for getting reliable hosting in Canada.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Rockhoster.com VPS host reliable? Any comments? Alternatives? Nickelsons 2 72 02-20-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: vikhost.com
  wanna choose vps host with good tech support Seentech 7 199 12-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bonsdag
  Cheap VPS accounts for running adult sites? Seentech 3 268 09-07-2018, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Jordy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon