• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can I Migrate Outlook file to Thunderbird
There are Multiple tool available on the internet for converting PST file to MBOX file but if you don't know which tool perfect for you then I want to Suggest you Regain PST to MBOX Converter Software because when I had same problem with my Outlook PST file then my friend suggest me this tool when I Used this Software then I had got best results. So I suggesting you this Software this Software easily convert your PST file into MBOX file in just one go.

Retains actual structure of Mail folders:-

Regain PST to MBOX converter can easily preserve the original hierarchy of folder, such as Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, and Inbox. It also maintains sub-folders of mailboxes and emails from Outlook PST to MBOX. It also generates new folder and stores files in the MBOX folder.

CheckOut this Software free demo version from here: http://www.psttomboxconverter.emltopstutility.com/
Want to migrate Outlook Email to Thunderbird? try PST to MBOX Converter- a relevant solution for you to migrate Outlook email to Thunderbird with attachments in a single conversion round. The PST to MBOX Converter tool supports batch mode conversion option. This software maintains all the folder structure the whole conversion process. It has very simple user friendly graphical interface, so anyone can easily understand and work with software without any problem. This software supports all the Windows editions like- 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. editions.

For more details please visit :- http://www.pstfile.org/mbox/
PST to MBOX Online Tool is another good resolution to migrate Outlook files to Thunderbird MBOX format. Get more details here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/pst/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OST file to Outlook PST file Conversion Software jackcrist 4 143 Today, 04:26 AM
Last Post: lucasnelson
  Microsoft Outlook OST to PST Converter Kayrasmith 5 92 Today, 04:18 AM
Last Post: lucasnelson
  Outlook crash! how to recover outlook .pst file? alexkelly 2 111 Today, 03:15 AM
Last Post: andy8547
  Export PST file to EML file garycruz 6 181 Today, 01:12 AM
Last Post: packersmith
  How to split a .pst file into outlook ray123 2 72 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: andybuttler
  How can I Export MBOX file to Outlook? joncain 3 118 05-18-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: andybuttler
  Lotus Notes to MS Outlook file converter tool mackpaul 4 210 05-15-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: mikeswan
  Conversion of NSF file into PST file kevincole 3 153 05-13-2019, 12:32 AM
Last Post: mikeswan
  MBOX to Outlook Conversion joncain 5 163 05-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Last Post: dainahayden
  Follow Simple Step and Convert MBOX file to PST file frankwood 4 149 05-10-2019, 06:25 AM
Last Post: PatrickRoggers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon