• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I open Zimbra email file this not open in MS Outlook email?
I am using Zimbra email for many year ago. But I want to use MS Outlook email for business purpose. But My some important data save in Zimbra email. How to convert Zimbra email folder in MS Outlook.  
1.To add an email address in Outlook 2013, first go to the File menu option near the upper left-hand corner within Outlook.
2.With Info selected, click Add Account.
3.Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
4.Select “POP or IMAP“ and click Next.
5.Fill out the information on this window as seen in the example below (with your own unique E-mail address, username, and password) using “zimbra.xmission.com” as your mail servers and then click on the More Settings… button.
6.Go to the Outgoing Server tab and check the box that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and ensure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected underneath that.
7.Now, go to the Advanced tab and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 465 and select SSL for the preferred type of encryption. Then, simply click OK.
8.You will be returned to original “Account Settings” screen. From here, simply click Next.
If you find  Converter tool that you can use TGZ to PST Converter tool that you migrate all email TGZ folder in PST format. Some days ago I also convert my TGZ file in PST Format. Zimbra to Outlook Converter tool easily converts and save this tool. You can use for trials version.

Visit here more info:  https://www.downloadtopten.com/converter...o-outlook/
To open Zimbra TGZ files in Outlook, use SoftSpire Zimbra to Outlook Converter. The tool support to move bulk of TGZ files to Outlook in single time processing. You can use the tool on any Windows version such as 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc. The advance utility is simple to use and has user friendly interface. It maintains all mail properties and hierarchy of folder properly while moving data to Outlook. Try demo edition of Zimbra to Outlook Converter for grabbing more info related to the software.
Through the utilization of the tool that is the CubexSoft Zimbra to PST Converter, any user can perform this process as the tool allows all users including technical and non-technical users. With the help of this utility, users can process Zimbra files with bulk data and save them all as a PST file format.
Users can process Zimbra TGZ Zip file directly trough this software as this software can extract it and then show you a preview section where you can check all loaded Zimbra items.
https://www.cubexsoft.com/zimbra-export/pst.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac OLM to PST file lukewilson02 2 28 09-16-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: caanwings reviews
  Import OLM file to PST converter lukewilson02 1 54 09-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Last Post: SarahAngle
  export OLM file to Gmail lukewilson02 2 79 08-13-2021, 04:38 AM
Last Post: AarushiAashi
  How do you keep list elements straight in an HTML file? designpluz 1 77 07-17-2021, 01:00 AM
  MAC OLM to PST file lukewilson02 3 136 06-26-2021, 05:56 AM
  import Mac OLM to PST file lukewilson02 4 231 06-07-2021, 02:20 AM
Last Post: nadiasonii
  Mac OLM to Outlook PST lukewilson02 0 100 06-03-2021, 06:21 AM
Last Post: lukewilson02
  MBOX to PST Converter Software to migrate MBOX files into Outlook PST tonyrobinson7751 1 483 05-29-2021, 03:20 AM
  Get best email support services by Roadrunner email problems jackjons 1 141 05-29-2021, 12:56 AM
Last Post: RaniaRanii3
  convert Mac OLM to PST file lukewilson02 1 175 05-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Last Post: PaydayKing2

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon