• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is that true Forum Submission Help in increase Website Ranking?
Recently i have read on some articles that forum submission help in increase website Ranking and also read in other articles that it can also be a reason to penalize. Now I’m confuse what should I do.?
no need to confuse bro. forum submission is good but depends on the quality of domain (Page rank)
Till now forum submission have worked for me but only in quality forums there are lots of forums with no post just links all around these forums are not good for link building they will only hurt your link profile.
It depends on the page rank of the forum, so focus on high PR forums
Yes the forum submission process is useful for increasing the page rank, There is no doubt
There is no confusion about Forum submission, Forum submission is a good thing. But when you are doing submission in Forum, check ones its page rank and domain age, is that forum having daily updations
We can use our industry specific forums to share and discuss our interest, problems and solution with other members... Focus should be done in this way...to avoid getting penalize..
Yes forum submission increases website ranking, but it depends on quality of work. Irrelevant submissions & spam work in forum will never help you. Only quality postings will help.
Hotels Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur
no have to perplex brother. forum submission is good yet depends on the high quality of domain name (Web page rank).
(05-09-2014, 12:36 AM)prakshsharmajps Wrote: Recently i have read on some articles that forum submission help in increase website Ranking and also read in other articles that it can also be a reason to penalize. Now I’m confuse what should I do.?

It belong to the metrics of the forum you get backlink: PR, PA,... the metric should be high, you can be safe. Do not worry!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the benefit of AMP on the website? canadaimmigrationconsultant 0 21 11 hours ago
Last Post: canadaimmigrationconsultant
  How to increase CTR of website? manojchahar 3 104 Yesterday, 01:29 AM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  How to analyses duplicate Content issues in website? nortoncomsetup 17 981 12-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: imronwoods
Rainbow How To Promote Our Website On Google Search Engine? sonamsharma 4 84 12-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Last Post: tomalexander
  What is Google's most important ranking factor in 2018? worldescape 6 50 12-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Last Post: saisaanvi
  What's The Optimum Keyword Density for Better Ranking as per Google? susanburling 0 45 12-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: susanburling
  What is Press Release submission? worldescape 6 36 11-29-2018, 03:12 AM
Last Post: pharmasecure
  which work play major role to improve ranking..? ankitasharma123 0 65 11-29-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: ankitasharma123
  Is it possible to optimize a website on search engine in one day? KateSteel 0 27 11-28-2018, 03:24 AM
Last Post: KateSteel
  How to increase website impression? services4sure 5 47 11-23-2018, 01:21 AM
Last Post: pharmasecure

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon