• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bid Simulator
Hello All

Can anyone explain me what is the main use of bid simulator in google adwords

Please suggest me as soon as possible.

I am waiting
The standard Bid Simulators demonstrate to you how changes to your maximum. CPC offer may change the expense or the quantity of snaps, impressions, transformations, and More...
The regular Bid Simulators show you how changes to your max. CPC bid might change the cost or the number of clicks, impressions, conversions, and conversion value your ads would have received for your keyword or ad group. You can find them on the Ad groups and Keywords tabs.
The customary Bid Simulators demonstrate to you how changes to your maximum. CPC offer may change the expense or the quantity of snaps, impressions, transformations, and change esteem your promotions would have gotten for your watchword or advertisement gathering. You can discover them on the Ad gatherings and Keywords tabs.
The regular Bid Simulators show you how changes to your max. CPC bid might change the cost or the number of clicks, impressions, conversions, and conversion value your ads would have received for your keyword or ad group. You can find them on the Ad groups and Keywords tabs.
(02-28-2019, 11:25 PM)SHaryMinaj7 Wrote: The standard Bid Simulators demonstrate to you how changes to your maximum. CPC offer may change the expense or the quantity of snaps, impressions, transformations, and More...

Nice..You have explained very well. today i came to know about it
Using a bid simulator in a “Search and Display Select” campaign only simulates the search portion of the traffic. Click the Campaigns, Ad groups, Auto targets, or Keywords tab.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon