• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Expand your E-commerce Stores using these Prestashop Modules?
Hey all
I know being an online store owner we all have to face different issues related to our clients and our store management and for that, we use different CMS as per our requirements. There are a number of different modules or extensions that are being used widely across the world. Prestashop is one of the best CMS that I have used and found it reliable. The PrestaShop marketplace has a number of plugins developed by different companies. But FME is one of the best module providers and their modules are so accurate that they fulfill your requirements up to 100%. Recently two new modules have been launched by FME that added another level of satisfaction by the users as I have used them so I would like to suggest you guys as well. 

Prestashop Payment Methods
Having a smooth payment system is one of the crucial aspects of any online business. Restrict Payment Methods module lets you set the restriction on shipping methods based on three criteria Products, Categories, and Total Cart Value. Manage your payment process exactly according to your specific business needs.

Marketplace Prestashop
First time on PrestaShop, MarketPlace Pro module lets you turn your store into a multifunctional marketplace. Allow your customers to sell their products on your shop and in return, you can charge seller fee on each order.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PrestaShop or Woocommerce which would you choose? AAO98 1 310 10-09-2018, 11:24 PM
Last Post: SHaryMinaj7
Exclamation Are Ajax Cart Extensions necessary for e-commerce websites? iris 0 295 05-25-2017, 03:41 AM
Last Post: iris

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon