• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Anonymous server (250 gbs of SSD)
Any recommendations?
What can you say about mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?
Use Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'.
Mydreams.cz have really nice reputation. The price their anonymous server is about 49,99 USD/month (or comparable in EUR/GBP/BTC etc.) without VAT. It is physical server in Czech Republic with one public IPv4 address.
The best servers can be got from asvhost.com and inxy.com as they are proven to be the best.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!
I am so glad I found mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

They don't care what you are doing with your server.
Accounts from hosting.uk and owned-networks.net can be the best options for you.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.
(06-17-2020, 05:40 AM)Seentech Wrote: Any recommendations?
What can you say about mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

I have the best alternative for mydreams.cz that is bodHOST web hosting services. Not only do they offer good web hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options and full migration assistance. Starting from $ 86/Mo only!

Get instant 30% OFF  using code- JULY4SALE (till 31st July2020)

[Image: Dedicated-BLOG.png]
Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Mydreams.cz uptime is great. It's really worth the extra money just for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Hostdens India] – Best OpenVZ VPS Server Hosting! SophiaAnderson 0 166 01-17-2020, 01:12 AM
Last Post: SophiaAnderson
  [Hostdens India] – Best Linux XEN VPS Server! SophiaAnderson 0 119 01-16-2020, 12:15 AM
Last Post: SophiaAnderson
  What are some good Control Panels for VPS Server? Konkinj 0 277 11-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Konkinj
  Is a VPS server more secure than shared hosting? marmalade21 4 746 09-03-2018, 03:50 AM
Last Post: raffm
  Need VPS hosting (server location is South Africa) Altrope 4 1,915 06-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  How to install Webmin on a vps server. chad 3 2,910 12-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  zanyhost vps server review chad 3 3,966 09-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Last Post: singhabhishek251
  How do I start httpd daemon on vps server? Joshua 3 4,920 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Last Post: chad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon