• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choosing a right server provider ...
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com, which one is the best for hosting a blog?
I'd sure accounts from hostround.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.
Very happy with my switch to hostingsource.com cheap web hosting. cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate.
WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.
Accounts from inxy.com and rockhoster.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.
Give my vote for hostingsource.com web host. I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
As an alternative, can draw your attention to bodHOST's dedicated servers - the price for them is reasonable, features are unique.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support, and has a good user interface.
You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.
I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like Hostround.com and also Kvchosting.net - they are professional in all the ways. All of their work is based on quality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing a right VPS provider ... montik 7 66 Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Koleb
  Choosing a VPS deal from a right porvider ... montik 5 57 09-16-2020, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  The best EU VPS provider ... Kingston 6 295 08-03-2020, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Need Anonymous server (250 gbs of SSD) Seentech 6 231 07-09-2020, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  EU VPS provider ... Hohland 6 313 05-21-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Kingston
  Choosing a right VPS for hosting a forum ... Hohland 6 405 02-24-2020, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Jordy
  bodHOST - Best VPS Provider in Europe david007 0 181 02-12-2020, 01:33 AM
Last Post: david007
  [Hostdens India] – Best OpenVZ VPS Server Hosting! SophiaAnderson 0 221 01-17-2020, 01:12 AM
Last Post: SophiaAnderson
  [Hostdens India] – Best Linux XEN VPS Server! SophiaAnderson 0 163 01-16-2020, 12:15 AM
Last Post: SophiaAnderson
  Trusted VPS provider in Europe? Lokomas 9 564 10-23-2019, 11:19 AM
Last Post: AarushiAashi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon